Chapter 2 - IG Fanpage Checking

Minsy Pov: (:

I was scrolling through Instagram on my @MinsyDepp Fanpage Account, which is for my god father support, being updated with everyone posts. I saw @JerrieDepp posting lots of bts of the Europe tour of the vampires being on tour and performing gigs around the countries, I was very happy to see them travelling.

I was very excited and looking forward to seeing them in London someday. I would be so happy to meet them in person someday. Uncle tommy was always going live on Instagram, updating us with small details of himself and the other band members. He even sometimes requests others to join the live stream if he feels like he should go live with someone. It's been a whole month of June since the tour started on the 8 of June.

Due to my god father suffering himself an ankle, the US dates were to pushed back to the end of july as he couldn't travel long distance and walk properly and preform at the same time on his first day of tour. I prayed that he would heal soon and that he was able to walk properly again. His friends said that he suffered his ankle somewhere in between the cannes film festival and Uncle Jeff Beck Tribute Gig in London. Either way, I was concerned for him. I just hoped he heals his leg very soon.

I was reliving the moment when Uncle tommy went live on Instagram when celebrating god father birthday in Turkey or Romania because his birthday was on 9 of June. This is how Uncle tommy live went.

*Disvicious1 started a live video. Watch it before it ends! *

Tommy: Heyy!! How's it going, guys? I decided to do this little live today to see where is everyone at? Hope you all are doing great tonight!

lily.36.xx: Hey Tommy!!!

hollywoodvampirelover: Hey T! Nice to see you live!

alicecooperlover: heyyy Uncle T!

minsydepp: Hey Uncle T!! How are you?

littlecarmenlikescarrots: Hey T!! How's Johnny Doing?

lisalove: Heyy Tommyyy! Wish JD a very Happy Birthday for me!

hollywoodvampiresfan: Hey T!!

Tommy: Hey, Hey guys! 👋🏻

Tommy: Where is Johnny? Well this guy been out here, celebrating his fucking birthday somewhere. Haha, But overall his doing okay!

minsydepp: wish him a very happy birthday from me! Uncle T! 🫶🏻 🫂

alicecooperlover: Happy Birthday JD!! Xx

littlecarmenlikescarrots: Happy 60th Bday JD!! 🥳🥳🎊

Tommy: Thanks guys!! I make sure to tell all your birthday wishes to him. This guy is hella busy right now with his team members & friends but! I make sure he knows that!

minsydepp: Thanks Uncle T!! 🫶🏻🫂 Love Ya!

katlovesdepp: Will we ever see JD on your live, Tommy?

depphead4ever: When is JD going to come on live? Much love to you T! ❤️

welovehvband: Love you vampires! Be safe on the road! Heard JD broke his leg? Hope his healing all right! Love you all 7 ♡♡♡

Tommy: I don't know if I can bring Johnny to the live guys, his always a busy man, you know how it is. But I can't promise that I will but I will try my best to bring him to get to talk to you Folks!

littlecarmenlikescarrots: it's okay Tommy! As long as his having fun it's all it matters! Love you both so much!! 💓

welovehvband: No worries darling! I can't wait to see him soon! Have fun at the party Tommy!