Chapter 1 - Who Is Minsy?

This is this the beginning <3

There was a girl named Minsy, We dont talk about her real name or last name. She is from a European country, a small land country called Lithuania. Minsy was born and raised there. When she was 7, she came to live in the United Kingdom. That was her home for 10 years and counting.

Minsy had several hobbies in mind, and some of them she achieved. They were art, YouTuber, gamer, music, cosplayer, photographer.

She always wanted to play the guitar the most because she was getting inspired by lots of people who played. Minsy got her inspiration from her favourite childhood YouTuber, tutorials she watched and how she always thought of playing the guitar because music makes us happy, calm, relaxed because it's a sound that exist because without it its gonna be boring for sure.

Minsy had received an electric & Acoustic guitar as a present for her late 17th birthday. She started playing giving it ago. Through time, she learned a couple of new chords to play. She knew playing the guitar at first is going to be hard but she took her god father (Johnny Depp) quotes stuck in her head and proceeded to not give up and keep playing the guitar because no matter where you start or how you start just remember that if playing music is something you enjoy you should continue enjoying and learning even making mistakes on the way.

Minsy enjoyed being connected with music she loved it. Of course, she wasn't a professional at it, but she was getting better at it and progressing, unlocking new skills.

She has been supporting her godfather all the time and hoping he and his team would see her Instagram fanpage she made not long ago so that they could see that she's here for them. Minsy also made new friends along the way in the community. She's happy to be in a safe community because of how the world is fighting good and bad energy.

In 2023, Minsy knew that the Hollywood Vampires Existed but back in her younger ages she wasn't fond of being a fan / supportive person right until now. She listened to Uncle Joe (Joe Perry)  Music of a new song called "You Can't Put Your Arms Around Memory" she loved Uncle Joe singing and the song she always listened on loop. That song was her comfort song because it reminded of the time when her dad was alive and that they had several memories together and they were great. That song always makes her smile.

Eventually, Minsy decided to listen to other songs of the band. She enjoyed it so much. She loved everything. Uncle Alice (Alice cooper) singing and his songs were the lit fire ones. The rest of the band members had their own music made and she listened and she loved it so much that she started to listen to it almost everyday.

However, Minsy Loved Hollywood Vampires even more in the beginning of 2023. She regret not listening to them before. There were lots of people from the ages of younger to adults who would listen to the band music. No matter how old you are, you are never too old or young to listen to the band's Music. ♡

Lastly, Minsy didn't know Uncle Jeff (Jeff Beck) that much until right after his death. She learned a little about him how he was a brother, not by blood, to her god father. They recorded an album together in which she loved as one of the songs in the album always puts her on sleep as a bedtime medicine. She lit up a candle for uncle jeff birthday with posters of him that she had to celebrate his birthday. As it was the right thing to do. Uncle Jeff will never be forgotten and his legacy will live on.

------
Here is the first chapter of something I wanted to write about myself a bit so you know what Minsy is like aka Me a bit something you can learn about me it's not too much detail but it's summarised. Thank you for reading and next few chapters will be very interesting! I promise you that!

Date Finished: 23/08/23
Words: 712