The Trainer 6

Dog fact #2: dogs have 42 permanent teeth.

Oh and it's Max's birthday on May 19th

he won't be a puppy anymore :'(

they grow up so fast....

Anywhoo sorry it's been ages...now I'm gonna shut up and write :|

>>>Chapter 6<<<

"Give me the freakin' ball!" I yelled at a Greyhound; he looked at me dumbly before rolling the ball around in his mouth. "Dog tarts! My ball! Not yours!" This little bugger took Max's favorite ball and if I don't get it back before Max notices, all hell will break loose.

"Youre very rude; it's not a surprise he won't give it to you." A deep voice muttered behind me; I growled and turned around to see Zay leaning on a wall. His white blonde hair glowed and his light brown eyes watched me in amusement.

"Well he started it; he took Max's ball and won't give it back." I argued defiantly; Zay sighed and walked to stand next to me; the greyhound watched him closely and chomped on the ball some more.

"Dino, drop the ball." Zay cooed; to my utter shock Dino spat out the ball and bounced to Zay, eager to be petted." That's how you do it." Zay said smugly; I scowled and poked the now mutilated, slobber ball around. Max would definitely not want it back.

"Looks like your useful in something..." I replied sarcastically; Zay narrowed his eyes at me and scowled.

"Whatever crazy chick." He retorted.

"Oh I'm crazy huh?" I scoffed.

"Utterly crazy. Why do you think I call you crazy chick? Because you're sane?" he shot back sarcastically.

"You know what? Shut up blondie."

"I'll shut when you-"

"Oh kids! Play nice!" Cindy said strictly, glaring at us.

"We were. The game is called 'Make eachother feel like crap' " I responded innocently; Zay snorted.

"Yes well... Play nicer games" Cindy replied with uncertainty," Anyway, you're parents have informed you

about the camp, Nikki?" She asked.

What camp? My parents never told me anything.

"What?"

"Theres a camp tomorrow, it lasts for five days; it's sort of like boot camp for the owner and the dog." Zay explained as if talking to a child.

"Yes. So you're prepared right? Bring a swim suit, there is a lake." Cindy added cheerfully. My mind swirled; a boot camp? That will be hell, especially with the snot nosed blondie. Summer so far sucks.

"Do I have to go?" I whined.

"Yes, idiot now go home and pack; be here at six a.m and no later." Zay demanded.

"And if I don't show up?" I scoffed.

"I'll drag you're bony ass out of your house." Zay smirked.

"You don't know where I live and my ass ain't bony." I scowled.

"Shes right Zay, it's quiete big..."Dylan popped out of nowhere and stared down at me; my face contorted in disgust. Isn't it just every girl's dream to here a guy tell you you're ass is big? Wait now I'm curious, is it fat big or good big?

"Big as in..?" I asked curiously.

"Sexy." Dylan winked; I nodded, hey that's not too bad right? It's an awkard compliment, but a compliment nonetheless.

"You two sound like idiots. Nikki, go get Max, go home and pack." Zay demanded strictly.

"I was planning to." I scowled; from the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan moving closer and draped his arm

across my shoulder.

"So...I'll walk ya home babe." he smirked, I rolled my eyes and pulled his arm off.

"Go walk yourself, I'm sure it's about time for your potty break." I retorted, I heard a chuckle and I looked at Zay in surprise.

He has a sense of humor?

I shrugged and walked off to look for Max; I found him surprisingly wrapped in a ball and sleeping. I walked over to him quietly and bent down to see his cute snoring face; I pet him and then not all too nicely, nudged him awake.

He twitched and then shot to stand on his legs and growled spitefully. I laughed and flicked his nose; he

growled but didn't bite me. I stood up and signaled for him to follow me.

I saw Scooby on my way out and I waved goodbye; he licked my face until a firm appearred on his right.

"Be careful Scoob, her craziness might be transferred to you." Zay smirked and I scoffed.

"Please, only a select few are bestowed my gift."

"Gift? It's a curse."

"You little piece of-"

"Ah ah, play nice. Now be here at six a.m. or else." he warned.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll drag you out and put Dylan as your roommate." He smirked; I muttered a curse and with a glare I put Max his leash and stormed out.

"So there's a camp tomorrow...for five days" I notified my dad; he looked at me for a second before his eyes glued back to the TV.

"Well then train hard." he muttered boredly.

"You know there's a chance I might get a guy roomate..."I was trying hard for them to change their mind and let me stay.

"Well don't get pregnant." my jaw dropped; is he really the responsible person here? For dogs sake! He is crazy.

Being crazy really is genetic in my family.

I stomped upstairs and got my Gir bag to put all my crap in; after packing my things I got Max's Zim bag and packed his toys, bones, brush, shampoo and other things he loved. I huffed and zipped his bag close. I placed both bags by my door and fed Max.

"Nikki get your butt downstairs!" I heard my mom yell; I rolled my eyes and followed her rude instructions.

"Dinner time!" my mom said cheerfully placing lasagna in front of us; I said thank you and dug in; my dad was already done and I'm honestly not surprised. He will eat whenever he wants to and never waits for others.

I did the dishes and said goodnight. I quickly took Max outside so he wouldn't pee in my room, he happily followed me practically peeing on the way.

I looked at the time, shocked to see it was twelve already; awesome I have about five hours to sleep. We went back inside and I brushed my teeth and put on pj's; fear gnawed at me, I had a feeling I would wake up late.

I tossed in my covers, trying my best to fall asleep; on my next turn I accidently knocled Max off the bed and he went wild. His growls sounded for like human curses and he grudgingly climbed back on my bed. I ended up laughing and before I knew it I was asleep.

~~~~

There was something wet on my and when I woke up , I saw Max licking my face. I grimaced and turned over wanting to go back to sleep. Max whimpered and the sound of a door slamming open woke me up.

The events of yesterday hit me and I turned to look at my clock; it read 6:15 a.m.

I am so screwed.

I then turned to hear my door slam open and Zay's smirking figure charge at me.

So I uploaded; sorry it's crap. I think I'm getting writers block for this story; don't worry tho I'm not going to stop uploading it.

Thanks for reading!

Comment~Vote~Fan xD

~Redzebra