The Trainer 3

• Dedicated to Max

Thanks for reading & commenting!!!:D Im dedicating this story to awesome dog, Max.He inspired me :P

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

•*•Chapter 3•*•

"I am not training that thing!"Zay shouted while pointing at Max,who was cheerfully chewing his foot. My dog is so smart. I raised an eyebrow at Zay and mouthed 'pee'. He quickly shut up and looked at his now barefeet. The pee went through all the way to his socks. Sucks for him.

"Honey, please." Cindy pleaded. Appearently she has asked all the other trainers in Distinguished Dogs, but they refused after watching that peeing incident with Zay. I hated the guy, but I hoped he would agree. This place was my last hope in keeping Maxi.

"Moooom!"Zay whined like a five year old, pouting. I smirked and went back to petting Scooby.He's such a cute dog; a shame he has Zay as an owner.

"Zay."His mom replied sternly and he frowned deeply.

"Fine."He replied grudgingly and crossed his arms.I began jumping up and down,celebrating his agreement. Of course with Max any movement riles him up. I only feel a slight nip on my ankle as he pulls aggressively and for the second time today,I land on my face. I swear, I'm going to need plastic surgery one day.

Zay bursts out laughing and I mutter "Pee."

His eyes widen as Max goes bouncing to him, he screeches and hides in the bright pink chute.Max,zooms right pass him and steals a beagle's jerky bone instead. I sigh, Max will be occupied with that for atleast thirty minutes. I watch in amusement as the beagle whines to his owner. Max is the bully here.

"Your dog is Satan's spawn."Zay muttered casually next to me. I stayed silent for a while and I could tell he was anxious for my reaction.

"Be quiet."I said nicely.He smirked and opened his mouth to say another offensive comment, but I didn't let him. I shoved one of Max's jerky twists in his mouth.

His eyes widened and he spit it out in disgust."Aww!"He kept spitting out pieces that I had jammed in his teeth.Cindy came back from her office or whatever and looked at her son in concern.

"What happened?"She asked in confusion.

"I dunno. We were just chillin' then he just spazzes out."I shrug and feign concern.Zay glares at me as Cindy sends him a questioning look.

"Well anyway, I think you should come three times a week. Jack Russels are very hard to train and he seems to need the training,badly."She shakes her head sympathetically and my eye twitches.Three days a week with Zay?!I feel a headach coming and I start twitching. Distinguished Dogs has become my Hell.

"Great!I can't wait to get started!"Zay exclaims,an evil smirk plastered on his face and as if Max knows his fate, he begins barking uncontrollably.Either that or he's retarded.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Sorry it's short...I have so much hw...

If u read my Rockstar story, I'll b updating that later today :D

plz tell me what u think!

i put a pic of a Beagle

Vote-comment :D

~Redzebra