( 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝟱𝙞𝙫𝙚 )

𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙣
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝙥𝙢

" Jay I don't know about this " I said to Jay5 as we sat on the couch passing blunts back and forth

" Jay I don't know about this " I said to Jay5 as we sat on the couch passing blunts back and forth. " Y/n Its fine I'm pretty sure Ddot won't know plus fuck that nigga " He scoffed then Turned the tv on. I was at douglass houses with my boyfriend which who's my brother's opp.

" Not too much on my brother " I replied side eyeing him. He rolled his eyes and gotten on his phone and started scrolling on instagram. My phone started ringing making me Pull it from my back pocket—My eyes widened at the name.

' 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 💕 '

" Oh shit " I mumbled making jay look at me confused. He looked in my phone and kissed his teeth " Bro answer it " He replied playfully rolling his eyes.

" Hello " I spoke.

" Yo where you at Y/n ? " He asked

" I'm over Niyah house bro " I replied.

The door burst open to Sdot , Jay hound and Naz. "YO JAY5 WHATS DA WORD MY HEART " Sdot screamed while walking up to us. My heart literally dropped. " Bet you don't even got to say Nun Y/n" Ddot said then hung up.

I started to tear up thinking about Whats Darrian going to do. " You fucked " Jay5 said while laughing and holding his stomach. I let a couple of tears fall down my face before Wiping it " I Gotta g-" I got cut off by loud banging on the door.

Jay hound opened the door and 3 figures ran in. One of them grabbed me and took me out of the house while the other two stood back. The person took his mask of revealing Notti with a disappointed expression.

" Come on Mud why Y/n " He said looking at me—I couldn't say anything. The other two ran out the house and stood in front of me " I'm not even mad Y/n. I just wanted to beat They asses but you break up with that Jay5 Nigga " Ddot said.

" Of course I will " I replied

- 𝙇𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝

𝙃𝙄𝙄𝙄𝙄 𝙞𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 !!

nenaszn

-BLUUSZNN