( 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 )

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

𝟏:𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌

𝟏:𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐌

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

me and notti were chilling in his his room his led lights were on red and there was music blasting through his speakers.

I was laying in his bed while he playing in his play station, i didn't wanna tell him but I was getting bored since he wasn't talking to me.

i did a couple tiktoks some lip syncing one and then some silly ones, it was hard to hear the audios though since the music was so loud.

I posted a couple of the tiktoks then laid back down on nottis bed, I looked up since notti was screaming at the tv, he was playing 2k I assumed he was losing or yelling at one of his teammates.

"bro stop fucking yelling" I blurted out giggling a little "yo suck my dick" notti turned around in his chair facing me "hold on my heart" he spoke into his mic putting his controller down taking off the headset.

he was walking up to me, and I was scared of his next move so I got up quickly trying to run away but failed.

he grabbed me putting me on his shoulders running back to him bed throwing me on it, then he started jumping on the bed causing me to giggle at his goofiness.

"stop" I dragged trying to sound serious but I just busted out laughing holding on my stomach since it hurt from laughing.

"stop, actually my stomach hurt because you tryna be funny" i pouted looking down at my stomach.

I was wearing a crop top so my whole belly was out, notti started to tickle me causing me to cry of laughter.

we were playing around until we heard voices coming from his headset.

"aight ima go back on my game ma— I mean y/n" notti rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed of what had slipped out of his mouth.

I gasped opening my mouth "did you call me ma" I soon enough that gasp turned into a smirk.

"no" notti sternly spoke going back to his game I watched as he sat back down and before he put his head seat on I decided to tell him how I felt about him.

I liked notti for lord knows how long I just didn't think he felt the same way so I never told him so I wouldnt ruin the relationship.

"notti uhm I like you..." i lowly spoke he turned around so fast as he heard my words "come here" was all he said.

I walked over to him sitting on his lap I was nervous as hell but I wasn't complaining.

"if okay if you don't like— I was cut off by notti kissing me, I kissed him back immediately even though I was still in shock.

he stuck his tongue in my mouth to depend the kissing, my hands were in his hair and his hands were wrapped around my waist.

his hands roamed my lower body as I kept playing with his hair, I could hear people yelling through nottis headset but didn't pay much attention to it.

I felt him pull away and he said this "I like you too" while smiling that million dollar smile was gonna do it for me every single time.

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 !— hi my loveliesssss I hope yalll like this osrs