Mall Fight

It was Valentine's Day in the winter of 98'. Me and my cousin was drinking and smoking weed and had decided to do some last minute shopping. Jay Sean had been creeping with this older chubby chick, so he took her keys and we went to the mall to pick up his baby mom a Valentine's Day gift. We laughed at the irony of it as we pulled into the mall parking lot a half hour before it closed. We only had a few beers each and smoked like half a blunt, so we weren't real fucked up, but we were definitely groovin. He got her an outfit or something, I don't remember what, but I do recall hearing over the loudspeaker that there was only 10 minutes left before the mall closed. We had the giggles, so we laughed and joked our way out to the mall parking lot.
I took out a black and mild and started champing it.  We saw some cats we knew from the neighborhood, so we started chopping it up with them.  After a couple of minutes, Jay Sean told me he had to hurry up and get the car back. He walked away to get the car and I continued to talk to the homies while I champed the black n mild. I heard Jay Sean call out for me while I was giving out dap, and getting ready to join him.
     I was looking down at the black while I was putting the filter on when I heard, "Yo, they fighting!" I looked up and saw some dude wailling away at my cousin. They were about 15 cars away, and I could see Jay Sean trying to fend off the avalanche of blows coming from his relentless assailant. I ran as fast as I could to reach them, and when I did, I fired off a vicious right hook from behind that landed right on the top of the perpetrator's eye. He dropped instantly, like a sack of potatoes. Jay Sean and I stomped on the boy for a good 20 seconds. Suddenly, it dawned on me. I wanted to see who the hell this was launching haymakers at my cousin! His face was all bloody from the cut I gave him above his eye, so I attempted to wipe away the blood off his face. But all I ended up was doing was smearing it.
"Who the fuck is this?!" I was asking frantically. That's when I noticed how big this dude was. Me and Jay Sean was the same size: weight and height about 6 foot 185 pounds. This dude was about 6'2 230 lbs of mostly muscle. Not a giant, but easily the size and build of an NFL linebacker. But none of that mattered because he looked to be in shock and disoriented resulting from the vicious blow I delivered. I picked him up and had him in a chicken wing hold and yelled to my cousin, "Beat the shit out out this nigga!" 
My adrenaline was up through the roof and I wanted my big cousin to get some payback. Jay Sean gave the guy about a good five hard blows to the body, then he stopped and I saw a hint of sympathy in his eyes. "Cuz, I'm tired," he proclaimed as he turned and started to walk away. "Fuck that, kill this nigga!"  I cried, hoping to stoke the flames of anger in my cousin. I kept seeing in my minds eye, this ninja wailing away on my cousin. I turned the guy around and leaned him against the car, I lifted up the front of his shirt, and started to wipe the blood away on his face. I still didn't recognize who the fuck this guy was windmilling away on my cousin! He still looked dazed, and his eye was leaking badly. I started smacking him in the face, trying to bring him to focus.
Then, it dawned on me that my cousin was away explaining himself to somebody. "I'm sorry. I didn't know...." Then, I heard a female voice. "What are y'all doing?! Why were you breaking into my boyfriend's car?!" I was completely confused until Jay Sean pointed to a car three cars down from the one he was attacked at. "I'm so sorry Kim. It was a mistake. I had been drinking and, and, I thought it was my car....
"Fuck that! You ain't gotta explain shit to her," I shouted, as I started to put two and two together.
"You just mad because you ain't getting this pussy no more," Kim cried, as her eyes shot me daggers. I couldn't believe she said that! She, being my ex from two years ago. Turns out, my fool of a cousin mistook her boyfriend's car for his side piece's. It happened to be same color, make, and model! She must've thought it was me and told her boyfriend I was trying to break into his car. So those blows were meant for me. I yelled back, "Fuck out of here. Your pussy wasn't that good anyway." She looked shocked and hurt, but I didn't give a shit. I turned to her boyfriend and it looked like he got his wits back about 'em, so I rushed him, again.
But this time, I made the crucial mistake of trying to wrestle him. He never threw a punch, but he did grip me up and we tussled on the top of the car. We rolled back and forth on top of the hood, then ended up rolling onto the ground. I landed on my back, but I still felt like I was in full control since he really wasn't putting up much of a fight. I guess me landing on my back was by chance. Either way, within seconds security was telling us we needed to leave because the cops were coming.
I told the dude to get off me and he complied immediately. I had weed in my pockets, so I was anxious to get out of there. I kept my eye on my opponent as I backed away, and he still looked a little woozy. Turns out, that first punch busted his eye socket and he went blind in that eye. A year later, I ran into my ex-girlfriend again. She had broken up with the dude. I was selling weed, and a mutual friend called me over to Kim's house. After the friend left, me and Kim smoked a Dutch together and I told her her pussy was the best I ever had.
Then, she gave me some.