I'm Gay?

The whole close group of friends of Noeul had been tirelessly searching for candidates to "heal the heart" of Boss Chaikamon for two weeks straight.

You see, the dark-haired guy had dated many girls and had many girlfriends, but none of those relationships lasted more than two weeks.

The thing was, whenever the girls asked for intimacy, he wasn't interested in the slightest, and without hesitation, he would break up with them. He couldn't imagine being sexually involved with any girl.

"Hey Noeul, I've got a list of eight candidates, enough to cover this week" Tonnam spoke as he was the leader of the group.

"You know the rest is up to you. Nutder tried talking to him, but you know how defensive he gets. He only listens to you," Tonnam continued.

Noeul took the small sheet that Tonnam handed him. He recognized some of the names of the girls, but the rest he had no idea about. But he assumed that Boss knew them.

"Boss, wait" Noeul positioned himself almost crouching, trying to catch his breath after chasing after Boss.

"The guys gave me a new list. There are more girls to meet. Don't get discouraged" Noeul said.

Boss sighed. He didn't know how to tell his best friend that there was no need to keep looking for candidates because he wanted to take a break from all of it.

"Noeul, I thought I made it clear that I'm tired of this shit. All the girls I've met are exactly the same. Not even a month passes, and they want to get into bed with me."

Boss started to get angry. His best friend knew everything, absolutely everything about his experiences, and yet he kept insisting. He had reasons to be mad.

"Okay, okay, let's forget about the list. Let's talk about this beautiful girl who is new. Maybe you'll be interested" Noeul said.

Noeul took out his phone from his bag and searched in the group chat for the photo that Nan had sent. Nan was the only girl in the group, and she had met Love, the new girl she had told Boss about.

"Isn't she beautiful? Maybe she's different from all the girls you've met so far. Give her a chance" Noeul said.

Boss couldn't deny it. She was very beautiful. She looked down-to-earth and shared some features with his best friend, like a cheerful demeanor, beautiful eyes, and lovely brown hair.

"She... I could try getting to know her. Unlike the other girls I've met, she has sparked a genuine interest in me" Boss confessed.

Noeul was surprised, and partly happy for his best friend. He was currently seeing a girl himself and didn't want to leave his best friend alone most of the time, but that was a separate matter that he would address later.

"Then let's meet her. She has joined Nan, and they are now close friends. It seems they've become good friends" Noeul said.

When they finally met, there was an inexplicable connection between the dark-haired guy and the brunette. This time, Noeul had hope that his best friend would finally have a romantic relationship that was beautiful and lasting.

After three weeks, Love and Boss spent their afternoons together, whether in a café, at a karaoke, or simply playing video games during breaks between classes. Noeul felt a little bit left out because those were things he used to do with his best friend as best friends. On the other hand, he was considering telling the dark-haired guy about the girl he had been getting to know for the past two months. His plan was to introduce her to everyone, but on that day, only his best friend and the new girl were available, so they decided to meet at the café.