9

TW : Kissing
JONGHO's POV

I walked in the class after finished inspecting students. I turned my head left and right to look for Y/n but I couldn't spot her anywhere. I walked closer to Woo and San who were chatting next to the window.

"Oh Jongho-ah, morning" Wooyoung smiled. "Morning- where's Y/n?" I scratched my neck softly.

"She texted us on LINE in the morning to tell us that she's sick" San said, "Yeah, we gonna visit her after school" Wooyoung added and started to smirk "Do you want to go with us?"

I walked away with no answer. But I definitely will visit her.

3RD PERSON's POV

After school, Jongho didn't waste his time as he quickly got out of the school.

He was in the bus while his eyes were staying on his phone screen and then he clicked the audio call to call Y/n.

"Jong?" Her voice sounded weak made his heart also weakened. "I heard that you're sick. How are you now?"

She coughed softly through the phone call "Better than in the morning"

"Take a rest. I'm coming to visit you"

"You don't need to"

"But aren't Woo and San will visit you too?"

"Ah.. no. I told them not to come"

"Yah. Why are you like this? Whenever you need help, you never told us. And plus you live alone, what if something bad happens?" He complained. She chuckled dryly through the phone "I just.."

"Don't say anything else. I'm coming"

SLOWLY opened the door as he walked into her house, he placed his bag on the sofa and walked upstairs to her room. He knocked on the door but no response. He then quietly opened the door and peeked his head inside. Her room was dark but had a bit of light from the lamp beside her bed.

"Y/n?" He stepped into her room and closed the door before walking closer to her quietly. Her back was facing him as she was asleep.

He sat on the edge of her bed as he stared at her sleeping face. He tucked her hair behind her ear softly, admiring her face.

Snapped from the thoughts, he quickly pulled away and sat on the floor next to her bed instead. What was that, Jongho? He mentally slapped himself before resting his head on the edge of the bed.

10 mins later, Y/n finally woke up from the sickness sleep, she turned her head to the right side sleepily as she can felt something wrapped around her hand. She then saw Jongho's head was resting on the bed which made her got a bit surprise. His hand was holding onto hers while he was asleep. This made her heart warm when it shouldn't.

Jongho slowly opened his eyes when he can felt the bed moved a bit, he looked up and saw that Y/n was staring at him. His eyes widened as he quickly moved closer to her with his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"Are you okay now? Your forehead is warm though" He gently slid his hand down to her cheek which made her melt into his hand automatically. Jongho froze in place as his ears turned reddish but that wasn't the point because her health was more important.

"I'm fine now— not as fine but.. I'm getting more better" She coughed softly "I probably got sick because... I thought about yesterday", Jongho flicked her temple softly "Yah. No need to be stressed about that now. You didn't do anything wrong"

"..Definitely have to be stressed"

"Why?"

"People misunderstood me a lot so... whenever they think about something bad, they often think about me" She looked away. Jongho grabbed her face gently to make her look at him, "Y/n, not everyone will think like that"

She softened her gazes "Even Soo-ah thoug—"

"I hated you but I never have a thought that you're the one who cause the problem without checking first" He cut her off as she went quiet. Both of them got quiet, didn't say any more words. They stared into each other eyes in silent. Too silent and a bit of tense.

His gazes quickly moved to her lips before moving back to her eyes which made her heart dropped. she wasn't sure what she was feeling as there was only confusion. He then moved his face closer to her slowly while Y/n was staying still as she didn't know what to do.

Their faces were really close together, Jongho stared into her eyes before crashing his warm lips against her cold lips. She closed her eyes as she just stayed still, had no clue what to do next.

"What do I do next? I've never kissed anyone before" She muttered in the kiss. Her innocence made Jongho chuckled through his breath "Kiss me back" He dryly whispered against her lips and gently moved his hand on her cheek to the back of her neck. It quite surprised him that she never had her first kiss before, so technically he is her first kiss.

She did what he told by kissing him back. Their faces were hot from the flush as he slowly pulled away to look at her face.

Y/n's face was bright red, she then quickly hit his shoulder lightly and sat up from the bed, still had her back against the headboard "Yah! What was that for!?", he laughed lightly while still had his hand on the back of her neck "Don't you, Woo and San kiss each other too?"

"That's a friendly peck! N-not.. like... like.. this" She gazed away flusteredly, Jongho tilted his head and pecked her lips again "This.. is a friendly peck too" He smirked. Her neck and her face got even hotter which his hand could feel it. She covered her face with flustered groans "Not on the lips, dumbass"

He then hugged her softly, his face was on her shoulder and his arms were around her waist. "You're going to get a fever from my kiss", he hummed against her shoulder as a response. "Are you drunk, Jongho?"

He lifted his head up to look at her "What?"

"You look like you're drunk. You.. kissed me... for no reason" She paused "Don't you hate skinship?"

He went quiet, deeply inside was disappointed from her misunderstanding "But in Korea, it's legal to drink at your age, Y/n, not mine" He compressed his lips "And I do hate skinship but.." He looked into her eyes and paused his sentence.

He pulled away from the hug and stood up "I.. uhm.. sorry about the kissing, I was a bit confused. And it's getting late, I'll go home now. Take care, Y/n" He didn't wait for her answer as he quickly got out of her room, cursed at himself beneath his breath from his stupidity. Why the fuck did you do that, Choi Jongho?

He stole her first kiss but... what was the point?

He shouldn't do that. No.

He should've controlled himself more.

And wasn't it obvious to him that she didn't feel the same way? She even thought that he drunk when she knew damn well that it's illegal to drink under 19 years of age. But did he actually like her though? Or was he got carried away without realizing?

He was regretted.

It was most likely he forced her to kiss him which he got really guilty.

His heart was full of regretful.

1257 words