3

Y/N's POV

Monday had arrived... again.

I walked in the school and started to think if I should skip school, maybe I should.

Suddenly somebody's arm wrapped around my shoulder, "Morning, Y/n!" Wooyoung greeted me with his usual energetic voice with San next to him. "Morning guys"

"So like.. we've been seeing you and Jongho are getting along. Any tea, girl?" San smirked. I coughed shockingly, "What? No"

"You see uhm.. he literally annoyed me when he sat next to me in the class, how's that getting along?" I gulped nervously.

Wooyoung nodded, "Actually, Y/n" He showed me his phone with a pic of me and Jongho sitting in the cafe, I choked my saliva immediately. "Soo? Did you guys date or something? I think we missed a lot of chapters though"

"No— no, I think you guys misunderstood, that's not me" I lied, rubbing the back of my head nervously. "We all know that you're bad at lying, Y/n" San said. Wooyoung wrapped his another arm around San's shoulder.

"Let's get inside! My friend is finally going to get a boyfriend!" Wooyoung excitedly said.

"Yah! I don't like him, you guys know how much I found him annoying"

San nodded sarcastically "Maybe... enemies to lovers?"

"That's corny, I can't imagine how people who hate each other became lovers"

"You'll know, Y/n. Your hatred isn't gonna last long" Wooyoung tapped my shoulder with his hand playfully.

JONGHO's POV

"Jong" My friend, Kang Yeosang called me, I turned my head to look at him as I raised my eyebrows "Yeah?"

"So.. about Y/n. Did you two have fun on the past Saturday ?"

"What?"

"Didn't you and her went to the cafe together?" Song Mingi who was standing next to me asked. My brain stopped working for a second when he asked that. How did they—

"What are you guys talking about? I stayed at home on Saturday" I furrowed my eyebrows "And plus I would never have a good conversation with her"

"Right" Kim Hongjoong smirked, he was standing in front of me then he lifted his phone up to show me the pic, I got speechless when I saw the picture, not knowing what excuse should I say next.

"We went to the cafe together but we saw you guys in the cafe so we stopped and changed our plan to go somewhere else instead" Hongjoong explained "We.. went with San and Wooyoung"

"San? Choi San and Jung Wooyoung?" I asked with slight widened eyes. "Yeah?"

I blinked "You guys are friends?"

"Yah, yah. Let's not change the topic" Mingi interrupted and looked at me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder "You.."

"You said that you don't want to go with us because you're lazy but you went to the cafe with the girl you found annoying??" Mingi pouted. "I— uh..." I stuttered from a bit of embarrassment.

Yeosang smiled "Do you actually hate her or.."

"Who said that I hate her?" I looked at him with straight face, "You literally said that a week ago" Hongjoong replied.

"Okay, okay stop! Or I'll report all of you guys to the principal" I threatened, crossing my arms with frustration.

"Is our Jongho having a crush on her instead of hating now?" Hongjoong said with a playful smile as he nudged my arm softly.