Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter Thirty-One

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay, You guys are going to be majorly mad right now, about what I’m going to do…I’m fast forwarding the story about two years. I have my reasons, and I’m sorry if some of you may be angry, but I am the author and I do have a reason why I do everything. Any questions, as to why I did it…ask me and I’ll tell you now here we go….

--- 2 YEARS LATER ---

The mall was crowded today, mothers with their screaming children wandering around. Pre-teens hanging out at the food court, clueless dads having no idea what to do walked aimlessly around.

Then you had the teenage girl, who waits last minute until to buy her wonderful nephew a birthday present, and makes the mistake of bringing her best friends with her, her annoying immature boy bestfriends.

“IT’S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!” the boys started singing, as I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer laughed at them, while I pretended to plug my ears with my fingers. “It’s a catchy song” Jennifer admitted while I looked at her as if she grew two heads. “What?” she asked confused and I shook my head.

“That song is as good as a penny” I said, and everyone laughed while Ollie looked completely lost.

            “I don’t get it” he said, and I just shook my head as we met our destination.

            “Pennies are worthless…so she’s saying the song is worthless” Liam explained and Ollie awed as realization hit him. I just shook my head again, that kid worried me sometimes. We entered the store, one thing on my mind.

            “So why are we here again?” Mickey asked, as he picked up a toy gun, pointing it at Ollie who also had a gun in his hand.

            “Timmy’s birthday is in two days, and I want to get him the perfect present” I grinned, going down the bike aisle, looking for the perfect thing, for the perfect nephew.

            “You do remember he will be turning two, right?” Liam asked, as his arm wrapped around Jennifer’s waist, and I nodded smiling happily at him.

            “How can I forgot?” I said, as I picked out the motorized Harley. It was small and the perfect size for a growing boy, he might not be able to ride it now but he was a smart kid he would be able to ride it soon.

Ollie and Mickey started running down our aisle, guns pointed at each other while they made the sounds, “DIE” Mickey screamed while, Ollie jumped on a little kids bike and attempted to ride.

“YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME!” he screamed back, as they rounded the corner and disappeared.

I shook my head, and turned around to catch Jennifer and Liam kissing. I ignored the pang in my chest of jealousy. Not of those two, they were the most adorable couple ever. Yeah, I was surprised when Jennifer admitted to liking him. I remember spitting my strawberry milkshake out, and screaming what but now. I was so used to it, that it didn’t bother me.

I was jealous of the fact, that they had each other. I was still searching for my other half, but no one seemed to be enough. I dated a few guy, but they all had flaws that I couldn’t ignore.

“Break it up, Romeo and Juliet. We need to buy this thing, and get out of here before we get kicked out because of dumb and dumber” I said looking at Mickey and Ollie as they ran past the aisle. The bike ditched somewhere.

They laughed and we all walked towards the checkout line, I was on  the verge of buying it when Mickey and Ollie showed up for their finale. “Your cornered sir” Mickey said as Ollie got stuck in a corner.

“I won’t let you take me to jail” Ollie said, and Mickey raised an eyebrow.

“How you going to escape? There’s no way out, justice will be made tonight” Mickey said and Ollie shook his head no. Putting the toy gun to his head, “Don’t do it” Mickey said.

“Like I said sir, you’ll never take me alive” Ollie said, and then he clicked the gun. “BOOM” he screamed as he fell to the ground dramatically. His limp body laid on the ground while Mickey began to cry over his dead body.

“Do you know them” the worker asked as I pulled my money out to pay her.

“I’ve never seen them in my life” I said as I grabbed the car, and began to walk out. Leaving Mickey in there still crying over Ollie’s dead body, Jennifer was laughing so hard that tears were in her eyes while Liam was holding back his laughter.

I loaded the toy in the back, and got in. Minutes later Ollie and Mickey were walked outside the mall by a security guard, words were spoken and then Ollie and Mickey walked towards my car. “They said were banned for two weeks” Mickey said.

“I wonder why?” I asked, and they looked at their laps and I just laughed, oh how I loved my friends. “You guys still coming to my house?” I asked, and they all nodded yes. We got to my house in no time, and Ollie got the toy for me.

“Who’s at your house?” Liam asked, as he motioned towards the cars in my driveway. I shrugged.

“No idea” I said, as they followed me inside. “MOM I’M HOME!” I screamed, as soon as I entered the door. I heard footsteps, and my mother rushed to meet me, blocking me from going any farther into the house.

She look flustered and nervous, “I didn’t know, your father wanted it to be a surprise” my mother whispered fiercely to me as I grew confused.

“Huh?” I asked, as she bit her lip as feet came running towards me, my jaw dropped when two bodies slammed into me, hugging me tightly as I tried to fight my horrified state.

Zoe and Kelsey hugged me tightly, their arms wrapped tightly around me. “We missed you!” Zoe cried and Kelsey nodded her head in agreement.

“I missed you too” I said softly, praying that their older brother wasn’t here also. I knew I was wrong, I knew he would be here. I could sense it, and I hate it. Liam, Ollie, Mickey, and Jennifer realized what was going on as soon as they saw the girls also.

“Zane’s here. Want to say Hi?” Zoe asked, her eyes wide and hopeful and I shook my head sharply no, as I stepped away from them. My whole face drained of color, as I started to panic.

“I don’t think that would be a good idea, girls” I said slowly, my heart beat speeding up as I my eyes widened with panic as Kelsey grabbed my hand.

            “Come on, we know how much you two missed each other” Kelsey joked, they must of not heard. Not known how he betrayed me. How my feelings for him were gone, like the snow in summer.

            I knew though, as much as I hated to admit that I still had feelings for the asshole and him being back here, in my house wasn’t going to help me at all. Kelsey yanked me into the dining room, my eyes immediately found his.

            “Raine” Zane said, relief flooding his voice as I pressed my lips together.

            “Hello Zane” I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next upload, tomorrow morning.
Thank you guys, again for being patient and understanding. :) I appreciate it greatly, now ENJOY.