Chapter 5

They all were happy with that question, they nodded and immediately went downstairs, of course you had to help them, making sure they don't look like the TF2 mercenaries in game, no weapons and make sure they don't look like a threat to humanity.

You all hopped into your own car and drove to one of the best malls ever. They were all talking to one another, the mercenaries have never seen a advanced mall before because they were back in the 1970s. As you parked on one of the parking spots, you got out as the mercenaries also got out.

"Woah! Yo Is dis da mall?! Holy!"

Scout exclaimed, as everyone turned to look at where Scout was talking about, they were all flabbergasted to seeing such a big mall.

"Darlin', is this the mall ya were talkin' about? It's massive!"

"Lass, this is unbelievable! Dey have booze too, right??"

You nodded as you chuckled, you gestured them to follow you as you went inside the mall, it had automatic operated doors which opens for you without opening it yourself.

"Now that's some impressive work!"

They all agreed as you and the mercenaries went inside, it was actually pretty big inside rather than the outside, they all were amazed.

"Go buy some clothes, I have enough money for everything, that goes for you too Spy."

Spy smirked as he nodded, most of them went into groups of 2-3 while you went with Demoman and Pyro. Demoman was watching the beers and booze in a liquor store, Pyro was at some store filled with dangerous equipments and some fire-proof suits. Demoman immediately went over to you.

"Lassie, could ye  buy me some of these?"

"Well of course."

You chuckled, you purchased some liquor and booze for Spy and Demoman, Pyro tugged your shirt as he points out a fire-proof suit, which was pink and black, you also bought those as Pyro claps his hand in enjoyment. As you walk with bags in your hand, you spot Medic, Heavy and Soldier shopping around. You spot the others from far away, Sniper, Engineer, Scout. Spy was nowhere to be seen, you could see Heavy waving at you, while Soldier saluted.

||TIMESKIP||

It's been 2 hours of you and the mercenaries checking out the entire mall, getting food and buying clothes for them.

"Taube, ve appreciate jour help to us, and for zhe money and clothes."

"Yeah, he's roight, thank you roo'."

"It's been great with ya sweet cheeks! Da clothes and all."

"Thank you, I just want to make you all feel comfortable when you're in my house right?"

They nodded, they were really happy that you bought clothes just for them, even if they're random strangers or mercenaries, if they're happy, you're also happy. You all went home after a long and tiring day at the mall, all of them tried out their outfits, Scout was flexing his shirt to everyone, Pyro and Engineer were happy with their clothes, Spy was satisfied with his 'luxury' suit. Heavy and Medic was talking to each other while Sniper, Soldier and Demoman had to deal with Scout shenanigans.

"Well, those clothes looks good on all of you, it's time to go to sleep, it's really getting late."

"Lass is righ', I'm real tired myself too."

Demoman yawned and fell asleep on the couch, Soldier will have to take care of him and drag him to their room.

"Well, Oi'm goin' to sleep, g'noight."