The Girl in Black

"Hello? Whose there?" I yelled through the empty house. "Hello? hello?" i yelled once more but at the many stairs leading to the second floor. Water was dripping down the walls. Which caused a lot of mold and turned the walls green. Cracks filled the mansion. It was dim and hard to see. I couldnt grip my flashlight and tighter then i was. I was not loosing the only thing keeping me alive.

"Hello? Hello? Stop playing with me i know you're there! Show yourself."

A faint voice came from the far hallway of the huge mansion. It is very inviting and makes you feel wanted. But something doesn't feel right about her. "Over here... i'm here. Come!"

I walked towards the faint voice. As i neared the end of the hall towards a small room my stomach dropped. I looked around and saw water all over. Oh wait. Is that blood?! I took a closer look. "Come come here now! Ignore the walls"

What is wrong here. I hear a giggle of a small girl. I turn around and look back quickly. The hallway has streched out. But how?! "I've been a bad, bad girl," she says, "hahahaha! Come here, and accept your fate"

Oh no, what do i do? I feel my grip tighten on my flashlight. I must get out. I must get away from this horrid house. What do i do? Footsteps slowly approach me.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are. I know your some where Ever." I know this voice from somewhere. But where? How does she know my name? The girls laughing surrounds me. I spin looking for her. "Boo!" Shes standing there right behind me. I back up slowly.

She has long brown, bone straight hair. Here eyes seemed to glow green in the darkness. Her hair was flowing as if she was encased in water. She had a somewhat transparent hue to her. Not a lot but enough to tell she isn't what she seems to be. Her lips were blood red, and it looks as if she cut a smile on her face. As i looked down i saw a trail of blood. She had on this silky black dress. Which had many blood stains. Blood dripped on the floor creating a pool of blood.

"Ive been waiting for your arrival my queen."