CHAPTER 47 || Appreciating Seb ❤️

The drivers sit in their rooms in meetings, interviews or the like. Well, not all of them, but the majority. They had settled in.

The workout plans all hang in the in-house gym and everyone does the tasks together. The diet plans are in some drawer in the kitchen way downstairs.

Also, how the hell are you supposed to keep over 25 different diet plans when you're cooking for everyone together?

A scream interrupts the pleasant silence and Seb just bangs his head on the table in despair.

"Max!" Someone else shouts and the aforementioned runs giggling through the picture into the kitchen.

"What have you done?" Seb calls after his son questioningly.

"Shit doesn't happen on its own. I've got my 5 minutes 24 hours, just shut the fuck up has never worked for me!" He shouts back and Seb only gets more desperate.

"Where did we actually go wrong in your upbringing?" He murmurs questioningly and Max, who heard this, just grins and replies cheerfully, "RBR Seb raised me."

When the young Dutchman catches sight of Kimi, Sebastian stops him immediately "Stop stop stop Max, Kimi is sleeping. Leave your old man alone."

"Why is he sleeping?" Sulks Max.

"Because he couldn't sleep at night."

"Why not?"

"Because of your nightmares."

"Oh..."

Max leaves the room and Seb turns back to his screen to listen to Mattia again.

A little later, this time during an interview, the next one comes in. "If you could excuse me for a moment?" Vettel asks politely and turns toward the door.

Without waiting for the question he answers "No, you don't get ice cream; no, there is no lunch yet; no, I don't know when lunch is; yes, you can go outside after lunch; Kimi, Jenson and Nico are sleeping so no loud yelling; no I don't have time right now I have an interview."

"I have one more question." Mick says. Seb looks at him asking and the younger one asks "How do you deal with the hate?"

Seb leans back thoughtfully before saying "People hate you, they always have and always will. You need to know why they hate you. They are afraid. Afraid of your greatness."

Mick is silent before he starts to smile and disappears with a "Thanks Papa!"

When Seb wants to concentrate on his interview again, he realizes that he wasn't muted at all the whole time like he thought. He shrugs his shoulders and says "Let's go on".

*F1 Boizz 🏎💨*

Mick: Can we please appreciate Seb for a moment 🥹🥹

Alex: Ofc but why?

Mick: Because of what he told me!

Zhou: What did he tell you?

Mick: "People hate you, they always have and always will. You need to know why they hate you. They are afraid. Afraid of your greatness."

Tonio: That made my day!

Daniel: 100%

Valtteri: