CHAPTER 21 || The arrival of the kids

The moment Romain opens his eyes, he realizes that this will be a chaotic day. He sighs and gets up to make breakfast for himself.

He takes his phone from the charger and checks his messages. One specific messages get his attention.

"Dear Drivers, who are already in the Formula House. We are sorry to tell you, that no more drivers will join you the next weeks. They will get to the house, when the lockdown is not that harsh anymore. Let them know. Please excuse our decision.
The FIA"

"You gotta be kidding!" murmurs Romain. ,,Sebastian!" he yells. "Yes?" asks a very tired Seb Vettel.

Romain shows him the message. ,,They gotta be kidding!" calls the Ferrari driver out.

"Exactly what I said" sighs the Haas driver.

"We're gonna die" says someone.

"Ahh!!" screams Romain.

Mark starts laughing while Romain feels like dying because of Mark. "Don't scare me like that Webber!" he scoldes.

An equally laughing Jenson Button enters the room.

"The fact is that we're stuck here in the house and we can't even go back home." Seb summarizes.

Romain nods agreeing. "What about my son?" asks Mark. "You have a son?" Jenson asks surprised. "Yes?" Mark answers irritates. "Oh!" mumbles the Brit.

"We need to talk to the younger ones." sighs Fernando while entering the room. The rest nods in agreement.

"Let's talk about it in the group chat!" Sebastian says.

The rest nods again and they unlock their phones.

~~~~~~~~~~

A short chapter from me because I don't want the chapter before the last chapter :(

The race today was crazy. I felt so sorry for Oscar!

But did you saw the nearly accident from Arthur?? My heart broke for Charles!

I'm really sorry the chapter is so short! I will write the next chapter soon but its 00:12 in the morning at the moment so I won't do it now!