Hunters

|Aylin pov|

I was already at the party, being personally invited by the owner of the house Lydia Martin meant that I had to help her with preparations too. Of course I didn't mind. Even if it did piss me a little off, I mean, I don't usually lift a finger to get shit done. I have people compelled for that.

My outfit for the party:

The party has started for a good half an hour when I see Scott and Allison arrive in the backyard

The party has started for a good half an hour when I see Scott and Allison arrive in the backyard. They walk through the house toward the back patio, where they find dozens of party attendees dancing and drinking around the swimming pool and the fire pits scattered across the yard. Scott looked at me, then back at Allison, and acted like I wasn't even there. RUDE.

But of course, once Scott notices Derek standing in the shadows behind a fire pit located by the gate to the yard. They start staring at each other until a nearby dog starts barking at Derek, who uses his animal instincts to quiet the dog with simply a look. I dont know what to say. I'm one of Scott's best friends, and he doesn't even acknowledge my presence but has a full-on staring contest with Derek.

Derek then resumes staring at Scott until Allison, noticing Scott's distraction, interrupts them.

"You okay?" Asked Allison concerned.
Scott turns to look at Allison, breaking eye contact with Derek in the process.

Well, I guess this is going to be at least a bit entertaining, but I gotta keep Scott in check it's a full moon, after all.

But what really has me fascinated is the fact that this other type of werewolf actually exists. I still couldn't believe I had the chance to see their type again, I really thought Peter and Talia would be the first and last. They seem much stronger than the cursed werewolf species because they are physically stronger, faster, and more agile even in their day to day life.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." Answered Scott while looking back at where Derek was just standing, only to find that he has vanished.

His gaze travels up to the roof, where he sees a shadowy figure leaping across the top of the Martin House under the full moon overhead, causing him to frown in concern.

When he returns to looking at Allison, he notices that she's holding out her left hand and waiting for Scott to take it, which he finally does with a smile.

Allison puts her right arm around his neck, and the two get closer and closer to each other. She then runs her fingers through the back of Scott's hair with a smile before burrowing her face in his neck.

This gives Scott the chance to keep looking around the yard. His gaze eventually falls onto Lydia and Jackson, who are making out against one of the support columns in front of the house.

When Jackson starts kissing Lydia's neck, she catches Scott staring at her and stares at him back with an expression that indicates that she is interested in Scott, which is totally gross in my opinion.