"Relationship Struggles" 💝

Author's Note: So guys I want to do something different in this chapter. We'll start off with Bey and Coco of course but I want to display the love of the other couples on this story, too. I hope y'all enjoy it! 🤎

_______
_____________

(Bey &Coco, Friday, 12 pm)

Coco: "Hey, baby! Wyd?"

Bey: "Counting down the hours until you get here tomorrow morning. And also waiting to get out of school for the day! 🙄"

Coco: "Not you texting me while you're in somebody's classroom! 😂"

Bey: "😂 I'm not in class right now. I'm in the cafeteria on campus."

Coco: "What are you eating?"

Bey: "Burger and fries. I'd rather be eating my girlfriend though. You're a lot tastier! 😭"

Coco: "Omg!!! Girl!  😂"

Bey: "😂 Wyd though?

Coco: "Just got done packing my clothes. That way all I'll have to do is just grab my luggage tomorrow morning and head out the door. Lauren is driving me to the airport."

Bey: "I'm glad you're catching an early flight. Megan is picking you up because I want to be ready for you as soon as you get to the Airbnb."

Coco: "By ready do you mean naked?! 👀"

Bey: "Maybe....😏"

Coco: "I'm so excited!!!! 🥳🎉🎊🥂👅💦!!!!"

Bey: "You wild! 😂 But I'm excited to. My momma is coming to the place to cook dinner for us tomorrow evening. You'll be meeting her and my dad. And of course Solange will be there."

Coco: "Cool! I know your momma makes delicious things! 😁"

Bey: "Stop! 😂"

Coco: "Just stating facts. When I get there I want a long, slow kiss."

Bey: "I can grant that wish for you my sweet love. But I can give you much more than that."

Coco: "I'll take all you have to give me. I'm ready to receive all the love and affection you want to pour out on me."

Bey: "And I want every ounce of your love and affection. I need so much of your time. And I'm warning you now....I'm going to be up under you like a big baby when you get here. Because I've been squeezing the life out my teddy bear at night,  pretending it's you. 😭🤧"

Coco: "Omg! 😂 You are too damn cute, bae. I didn't know you sleep with a stuff animal. I do, too. Especially when I'm on the road. It brings me comfort."

Bey: "Well now we have each other. We can keep each other warm. 😊"

Coco: "And that's on period! I feel like I finally found my one! I needed you, Bey...you may not be perfect but you're perfect for me. Just like I'm not perfect but I believe I'm perfect for you. At least I hope I am..."

Bey: "You're more than perfect for me...There's no one else that can do it for me. You've always been my Courtney. And you always will be. 🥰"

Coco: "And you'll always be my Beyoncé. 🥺 You're my therapy, babe. My mental and emotional health has improved so much since you came into my life."