"A Cheatin' Ass Hoe!" 🤨

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

Sadly, my last day in LA for awhile had arrived. Me, my baby Coco and the rest of the crew went out that Saturday night to a bar and grill where they had live music. Coco called herself going where the white folks are so she wouldn't get noticed. But she's more famous than she thought because those  white people knew exactly who she was and was on her head for autographs and selfies!

"See! You gotta stop thinking only black people know who you are. My grandma listens to your music and she barely speaks English!", Lauren told her.

"She probably listens to it because you told her to", Coco said.

"Nope! She asked me who's career was I managing these days, I told her an R&B singer named Coco Jones and that's when she started singing ICU in Spanish", Lauren explained.

"Oh granny lit!", Megan exclaimed.

Eventually my babe was able to just chill and enjoy herself. Especially since the owner got on the mic and told everyone to let Coco Jones live basically! Because she didn't come there to be a celebrity. This was her time to enjoy her friends and her bae....That would be me!"

They had an open mic session, so my sister Solange and her friend Keke Palmer got up on the stage and sang. The crowd loved them! As we watched my sister and Keke, Coco squeezed my hand and said into my ear,"Sorry about all that earlier. I really didn't think I would be recognized here."

"See your problem is you forgot that you were on Disney! These white folks know you that little girl from 'Let It Shine'!", I told her.

She laughed. "No because why did that fifty year old white man say exactly that to me! He said he used to watch it with his daughter back in the day all the time. And that his daughter is my age. But I hope all that attention I was getting didn't make you uncomfortable or annoyed. It happens a lot when I go out."

"Babe, stop worrying. I understand that I'm in a relationship with a celebrity and this is what comes with the territory. Plus, my main goal is to be an entertainment journalist. So being with you will help me not ruin my damn career by being starstruck every time it's time for me to meet a singer or movie star. You're lowkey helping me be great", I told her before I kissed her cheek.

"Babe you're so sweet. I'm going to miss you so much when you go back to Houston. I promise I'll fly out to see you in a couple of weeks", she said.

"You better! Let me go use the restroom right quick. Be right back", I told her.

When I entered the restroom, I saw Onika fixing her makeup...

"Girl, I didn't even know you came in here", I said to her.

"You was too busy flirting with your bae!", she exclaimed.

"Don't act like you and Robyn wasn't all over each other, too", I said.

She sighed. "Speaking of Robyn...she wants me to move into her dorm room...."

"You told her didn't you?", I asked.

"Yeah....She didn't really trip about it. But she just said she would feel more comfortable if I moved in with her. Since I'm always spending the night with her anyway", she explained.

"Yeah....that's true...I'ma miss you, Nika", I admitted.

"Bey, we'll still see each other everyday. You know Rob always invites you, Meg, and Mani up to her room to chill", Onika said.

"But what if she doesn't want to do that anymore since she knows we hooked up before?", I asked.

"Then I'll make sure I come see y'all....I love you and Meg too much to act like I don't know y'all no more", she replied.