Accident 😞

( Bombay city avni Mehta's father mother and avni are roaming on the highway of Bombay just to take long ride as avni is feeling tired from her school so Ashish (avni's father) thought let's go on a ride so neela ( avni's mother)is also joined them on the ride as avni want to spend some family time)

Avni( is wearing a beautiful pink frock and frock has printed small small butterfly and having peacock earrings in her ears she looks beautiful and also her hair are flying as avni's hairs are really long and she is sitting near Window and enjoying fresh air ): dad mujhe aisa Mausam me Pani Puri khane ka man ho Raha hai chaliye na hum khate hai dekhiye wo raha stall ( dad i want to eat Pani Puri into this awesome weather let's eat see there is one stall of Pani Puri)
Neela ( slightly taps on her forehead): kal hi to Pani Puri khayi avni ,Pani Puri se hi pet bharna hai humesha jab roti sabji do to muh banati hai rehne dijiye Ashish koi zarurat nahi hai isse Pani Puri khilani ki( avni you ate Pani Puri just yesterday, u really want to fill your stomach with Pani Puri always when I give u roti sabji then you make face , don't let her eat Pani Puri Ashish don't need to make her eat Pani Puri)

Ashish ( laughing): neela humari ek hi to princess hai chalo let's go and stall pe se sari Pani Puri finish kar denge kyu princess?( Neela we are having only one princess let's go and we will finish all Pani Puri what say princess?)

Avni( Highfive and excited): yes daddd i love you so much

Ashish ( while driving): princess ek baat humesha yaad rakhna bado ki izzat karte hai or unhe humesha respect dena ok papa ki ye baat humesha yaad rakhna ( princess one principle always remember that give an immense respect to our elders and always respected them ok remember this is your father's advice)

Avni( irritating): dad aap kyu ye sab bol rahe ho abhi chaliye na Pani Puri khate hai ( dad why u r saying this right now let's go and eat Pani Puri)

( Ashish and neela laugh and avni pout suddenly one truck speedily come and accident happened of Mehta family)

(There is crowd whole and try to take out avni )

( avni is numb to see Ashish and neela's condition)

Stranger: bacchi tum thik ho? Inhe hospital lekar Jana honga ( girl are u alright? We have to take them on hospital)

( avni slowly nods and then ambulance came and stranger help avni to sit into ambulance and whole ride avni's ears are speaking beautiful moments of her dad and mom's cute fight )

( soon they reached at CANDY HOSPITAL)

( avni slowly come out and just staring as her condition is not good)

( Neil is coming with his brother abhimanyu and see one ambulance is already came )

Abhimanyu ( see ambulance): neil lagta hai accident huva hai , jald se jald oT ready karna hoga ( Neil i think so it's accident we have to prepare ot fast)

Neil( loudly): wardboy come fast

( soon wardboy take them into ot and avni is also silently walking she don't know what is happening exactly, she really don't know how to react, Neil and abhimanyu yet not see Ashish and neela)

( prakash just come to hospital for spending some time with his sons)

( Doctors are giving treatment to Ashish and neela)

(Prakash see someone is sitting on the waiting room near ot and frowned to see avni his best friend Ashish''s daughter , prakash rush to meet avni,avni is having cut on her forehead and her hans has also scratches and her frock is having blood)

Prakash ( slowly put his hands on her shoulder): avu

Avni( see prakash and immediately start crying loudly): uncle papa mumma( uncle mom dad)