Chapter 3

♡George pov♡

I just want him to leave. I wanna be alone.

"Do you wanna talk about why you're crying?" He asked.

"I wasn't crying." I stated.

"Yes, you were. I heard it." He said.

I sighed and leaned my head back, hitting it against the wall.

"Just go away." I mumbled.

I heard the bathroom door open and shut.

"Is George in here?" I heard Levi ask.

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"If you came in here to tell me I did shit, I've already heard it from enough people." I told him.

"That's not what I was doing. I just want to talk. I want to apologize." He said.

Might as well go with him. I've already hurt myself. What's the difference if someone else does it? I deserve it anyway.

"Fine." I mumbled.

I pulled myself up and gathered my stuff. I unlocked the stall door and grabbed my bag as the door swung open. Clay was still sitting on the ground.

"I don't want to go very far. I fucked up my ankle." I told Levi.

He nodded and started towards the door. I limped behind him. I heard Clay get up from the ground as the door shut behind me. I followed Levi to the locker room. He walked over to sit on the bench. I stood close to the door.

"Why don't you want to be with me anymore?" He asked.

I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious right now? We were never together." I stated.

"Yes, we were George! I loved you!" He said, raising his voice.

"You had a boyfriend, Levi. A boyfriend that I didn't know about. You only wanted me for sex. Any time I tried to ask you about any kind of serious relationship, it was always your dick in my mouth to shut me up. I regret it. I regret all of it. Everything I did with you." I ranted.

"I didn't tell you about my boyfriend because I wanted you to stay. If I told you, you would just leave." He said.

"No. You didn't want me. You wanted my body. The only interactions we EVER had were just sex. Every single time we met up, it ended in you fucking me. You never cared. You never showed me any type of affection. You fucked me then left after you were satisfied." I told him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

He was clearly getting pissed off.

"You don't know what you're talking about! I cared about you, George!" He yelled.

The tears began to roll down my face.

"You were the first person I even dared to love. I never had time for relationships, but I made time for you. I've canceled lessons to come to your hotel, hoping, just fucking hoping you actually wanted something real. But no. You fucked me and made me leave. You didn't love me, Levi. I loved you." I ranted through tears.

He was getting even more pissed off.

"So then why don't you want me back?" He asked.

"Because you're a piece of shit! Do you know how much pain you caused me!?" I yelled.

"That's in the past, George!" He shouted.

"It isn't in the past for me! Maybe for you, but not me." I stated.