Late night scares

Brent's P.O.V
I woke up in search of train's body but she wasn't there. I shot up and off the bed and ran out the door.

I looked around the hallway trying to anticipate where she may be.

I thought I heard a slight mumbling coming from Justin's room so I burst in.

I saw some girl in his room having some 'alone time' so I quickly shut the door.

"Where are you train..." I said to myself.

I say something luster in the light right on top of the stair case. I bent down and saw a bobby pin, probably trains.

I heard a door open from downstairs and I rushed down the stairs and caught a glimpse of train walking out.

I ran outside after her. I was only in my boxers and I was freezing. I saw her walk by the curb and sit down. I followed her and sat next to her

"Hey..." I said awkwardly

"Oh uh... Hey." She sniffed I could tell she had been crying.

"You don't have to be scared to cry in front of me... I'm here for you." I said.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sniffed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she turned around and hugged me on top of my lap.

"Thank you." She mumbled onto my neck.

I held onto her as I picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around my torso and I carried her back inside.

"You scared the crap out of me when I couldn't find you." I admitted walking up the stairs, being careful not to trip.

"Sorry..." She mumbled

I walked in my room and lightly set her on my bed.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. okay? I love you and so does mom and dad. Justin may not like you but who cares about him? I'm not gonna let anything hurt you I promise." I said staring deep into her perfect brown eyes.

She looked back at me in deep admiration. I noticed that her eyes started to get heavy.

"Your rooms not ready yet so your just going to have to stay in my room till it's ready." I said laying down on my bed.

She laid back down with her arms around my waist and her face on my chest. I played with her hair and her breathing slowed so I knew she was asleep. Her hair is her weak spot, she always falls asleep when I play with it.

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes letting the blackness consume me and falling into a deep sleep.