gamzee x suicidal! ftm! reader (req)

A/n hey this was requested by @R3y_Th3_F734k thanks !

Tw: transphobia, self harm, suicide attempts

Your name is y/n. You were going to come out to your mother today as ftm, not sure how she'd react and you were nervous.

You open your bedroom door and walk down the hall, to the dining room. "Hey.. mom.. can I talk to you..?" You ask shyly. She looks up at you, her h/c hair that matched yours neatly tucked behind her ears. You tell her that your trans. Her eyes narrow, and she opens her mouth and yells at you, she tells you that this is not how she raised you and all That. Tears fill your eyes, and you run to your room. You shut she door and sit on your f/c bedsheets, and cry, you cry louder than ever have before. 15 minutes later, you finally stop, exhausted from crying. You have finally had enough. You grab your phone from under your pillow and open trollian.

[Chumhandle] started trolling terminallyCapricious [TA]

Ch: goodbye.
TA: wHaT? bEsTfRiEnD? wHaTs gOiNg On?
Ch: I'm sorry.. I cant keep going anymore
TA: wHaT??? WHaT hApPeNeD???
Ch: I'm sorry.
[Chumhandle] stopped trolling terminallyCapricious [TA]

you wipe tears from your eyes as you put your phone down, and grab your razor from your drawer and roll up your sleeves. You shakily draw out your razor and place the blade vertical against your wrist. This was it, you couldn't take it anymore. You slash downwards with a wince of agony, you shakily stare down at it. You lay down on your bed, your vision going blurry, when suddenly, you hear a noise from your door as it quickly creaks open. its gamzee. "Y/N!!!! OH MY GOG... Y/N..." he shouts and runs to you, holding you in his arms. he picks you up and leaves quickly, getting you to the hospital. he arrives and gets you to the ER, rushing through the doors with you in his arms. a nurse rushes to him and gets you on a stretcher.

2 hours later

they finish stitching up your arms. they go into the waiting room where a inpatient and anxious gamzee awaits. they tell him that he can see you now and he wastes so time getting up and rushing into the room. he sees you, weakly laying in the hospital bed. he runs up to your bed and gives you a hug. "y/n... i thought you were gonna die..." he says quietly, and cries a little. "...i love you, y/n..." he whispers. "...i...love you...too" you whisper. he pulls you into a big hug and kisses you on your lips softly. your a little taken aback, but lean into the kiss regardless. 

the end.