hurt!gamzee x reader

A/N: this was requested by R3y_Th3_F734k
.
.
.
You were sitting on the couch, waiting for your beloved matesprit to get home. He was out a little late and you were getting a little worried. Suddenly, you hear the front door open. You rushed to the door to go see Gamzee, but as he walked into the home, his leg was coated in his purple blood, and he had a bloody nose. "Honey! What happened" you asked frantically, and rushed over to help him inside. "Honk.." Gamzee honked sadly, and clinged onto you as you helped him up the stairs and carried him to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. You sit Gamzee down, and take out the red and white bag and unzip it
And take out a roll of gauze, rubbing alchohol, and a few cotton pads. You take out a cloth and hold it against the wounds that are covering his leg, and gave him a tissue for his nose. You stopped the bleeding and took off the lid to the rubbing alchohol and poured a little on a cotton pad. "Hold on.. this might sting" you say and rub the cotton pad on the wounds. He winces, and you look up at him sadly. Finally, you wrap wounds with the gauze. you give him a big hug. "Motherfuckin thank you.." Gamzee mumbles as you take him to bed.

You get him to bed and you leave to go get him a glass of water, and some tomato soup, and of course, a bottle of grape faygo for when he feels better. You come back and set it down on the bedside table. You sit down beside him and cuddle him and give him a few kisses, wrapping a blanket around both of you. "I got you some soup and some water, aswell as your favorite faygo" you tell him and gesture to the bedside table. He smiles and grabs the boul of soup and has a few spoonfuls and drinks a bit of water. He finishes his soup and water, and then takes a few sips of his faygo. You give him a few kisses on his cheek, and you both lay down to cuddle.

As you guys fall asleep, he whispers something. "You truly are a miracle.." he whispers and gives you a kiss on the cheek as you guys doze off.

The end