'CHAPTER 4'

there will be a lot of time skipping in this chapter

ENJOY!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

Y/N stood up immediately right after seeing that text. The girl started pacing around the cafeteria, and then it all went black. The last thing she heard was Miles shouting her name (that's so cringe helppp)

TIME SKIP 

Y/n woke up in the hospital. In a hospital bed. With that ugly ass hospital gown on. Machines beeping. 

Her mother was right next to her, but she was talking to Miles and Rio. She just sat there looking at them, not caring about what they were talking about. Then she remembered the text from Ciara's sister. She immediately sat up straight, Miles looked at her, and then Rio and her mother turned around. "Mi, amor, you finally woke up!" your mother said, rushing to hug you. "Ciara, she.... died mami, " you said, tears running down your cheeks as you said that last word. "Yes, my love." your mother said, holding your  hands and fidgeting with them. "She died on her way to school (in whatever way u wanna make her die RIP)," she said, looking down, and then she hugged you. Miles and Rio were just standing there "Ok but how long was I in this bed? I wanna know if I really need a shower." You said since you never wanted to smell like ass. 

"Two weeks." Her mother said, brushing her hand on Y/n's cheek. "TWO WEEKS?!!" Y/n asked and immediately stood up to go look for the showers. "Relax, ma," Miles said, holding you and then gently putting you back into your bed. "You need to rest."Nah, I don't think you understand i need a shower. I ain't need no rest." Y/n said

TIME SKIP 

Y/N POV

I was on the hospital bed alone in the room. I was scrolling through all the pictures of Ciara and I, I missed her so much.

Why did you have to go bitch

Knowing Ciara she probably wouldn't want me crying about her death like this at all. She would want me to celebrate. 

I stood up and walked around the room for a solid 10 minutes then went to the window sill to look at the night sky. Miles' mother, Rio came in. "Hi, Mrs Morales" I said trying to smile. "Aww sweetheart you look broken c'mere" She said while holding her arms out indicating for me to hug her. I walked up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever and just started sobbing. I didn't even care anymore I just bawled my eyes out right there.

"It's gonna be alright mi amor" She said in a calm, comforting voice. "You promise?" I asked and she nodded. I finally broke the hug and I noticed how beautiful this women was, good genetics must run in the family. 

TIME SKIP 

It's been a few days since I got released from the hospital and to be honest with you I feel good. I don't know if it's because Ciara's dead or because every time Mrs. Morales comes to visit Miles tags along and I get to see him more. 

I was getting ready in my room until my mom came up. "Get ready faster the funeral is in 30 minutes! Ayy Dios mio." She said while going back down. "Ok, Mama!!"

I had to rush getting ready. I got up to go find something to wear

cause a bitch was NOT prepared.

I saw a black dress that Ciara gifted me to go to a party but I never went because Miles was there

FLASHBACK

"C'mon Y/n just wear the dress and let's go, please??" She said with a pouty lip and puppy eyes. "That shit does not work on me, Ciara." I said while scrolling through my phone.