'CHAPTER 3'

Miles POV

I was embarrassed as hell after the stunt my mom pulled. I just layed in my bed looking at the ceiling, just then I got a text message from Uncle Aaron.

Uncle Aaron

Miles

Pull up you gotta be somewhere

Miles

Now really now?

read

This nigga really has the audacity to leave me on read. I sighed and got up from my bed then changed into my prowler suit before climbing out of my window. I say Y/n walking on the street by herself and it was dark out. I tried ignoring her but something was telling me to follow her. So guess what I did? I followed her but from the top of buildings. I saw her looking around as if she was scared, just then a man that looked drunk as fuck started following her.

Y/N's POV

I was scared as fuck.

I kept looking behind me because I felt like someone was watching me. I had my pocket knife in my hand, It's hard being a girl.Just motherfucking then this drunk ass looking hobo nigga started cat calling me.

"Ay...baby come give me a kiss... right quick." This guy was walking in criss cross applesauce with a bottle of Henny in his hand.

I ignored him and continued walking. It went silent for a minute and i thought he was gone but AGAIN just motherfucking then this hobo grabs my hand. What happened next happened fast as hell. The guy flew away literally, blood levitating. Then it hit me a neon purple passed by me  and the prowler was standing just a few feet away from me with the man in his claw? on his claw? ughh it doesn't matter but he was holding the guy and he was dead. I was just standing flabbergasted at the fact the prowler just saved me, he was just standing there looking at me.

RUN!

Was all I thought and guess what? keep guessing... Your girl ran no no dashed away .All them years of track finally payed off. Once I got home I busted that door open and went in. I went to get some water first because a bitch was thirsty. While I was walking towards the fridge I found a note on the counter saying that my mother would be working late. I sighed and put the note down then went upstairs and took a long hot shower. Once I finished my night routine I jumped into my bed and went through my phone  then decided to facetime Ciara. I facetimed her and told her everything that happened.

THE NEXT DAY

I was standing outside of the school waiting for Ciara. She was later than usual so I just went into the school because the bell rang and I am not tryna be late. First period was maths.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I walked into maths class, greeted the teacher then sat down in my assigned seat. As the class went on I saw Miles walk in and I was surprised because we didn't have the same maths class. 

"Guys, meet Miles Morales, he will be in our class from now on." The teacher said to the whole class. Miles looked drop dead gorgeous by the way sorry just had to squeeze that in. He scanned the room then his eyes landed on me and he smirked.

Damn that fine ass boy I can't

He walked up to the seat next to me and sat. He winked at me in a form of greeting. I was on my knees just there. I smiled at him then went on with the class but i kept stealing glances because ummm it's Miles we're talking about be for real. It was all fun and games 'til he looked back at me, It was sooooo embarrassing. "You know it's rude to stare" he said rolling r's.

FINE ASS MAN

"I wasn't staring though." I said trying to play it cool. "I'm sure you were ma." he said while writing. "Yeah, whatever but why did you switch classes?" he looked at me dead in the eye "Don't worry 'bout that 'ight?" He said going back into his work. "Bu-" I was cut off by the teacher telling us to keep quiet.

OK THENNN

AFTER CLASS

I looked around for Ciara but I couldn't find her so I assumed she was absent.

But why wouldn't she tell me though?

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the table Ciara and I usually sit at. I saw Miles walking towards the table and I was nervous when I tell you nervous I mean NERVOUS.

calm down, Y/N he likes you too chill

He walked over and sat right next to me "Wus good ma?" Was all he  said 'til he went onto his phone. "Nothing was just waiting for you." I said trying to sound bold.

He smirk then looked at you "Oh, yeah?" He asked not expecting me to be that bold. "Mhmm," I said nodding. "Where's your lil' friend?" He asked refferring to Ciara "She's absent today dunno why though." 

Just then I got a text from Ciara herself but it wasn't her it was her sister

CICI 💗(Her sister typing)

Ciara passed away this morning Y/n

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: sooo umm Ciara's dead 😇 I know tragic but THANK YOU SM FOR 36 READS I'M GRATEFUL LIKE REALLY