Congratulating

"Hey honey, how was school?" my mom hugged me as i came into the house.

"It was okay, i made a new friend today, his name is Marcus" i replied to her "I also invited him to my birthday" explaining shortly i added.

"Oh thats great honey" she said, smiling at me while motioning with her arms to the food on the table that was waiting for me.

After i sat down at the table to eat, she hugged and kissed my dad. They both sat down with me and started eating.

"Sweetheart, u should go choose ur outfit for tomorrow after u eat" my dad reminded me and i nodded.

"The yatch is leaving at 10AM, so u will have to wake up early" my mom added while chewing on some food. "Have u told that to everyone ur inviting?"

"Yes, i did" taking a mouthful i replied

My dad smiled at me "Since u will be on ur own on that yatch dont do anything stupid" he laughed slightly "You will be the mostly one in charge beside the capitan who will be driving"

"Alright, i wont" i laughed back.

____________________________________

After i ate with my family and placed my dirty dish in the sink, i headed upstairs to my room so i can tell Marcus when to come to the yatch.
~
Massages:
7:09PM
Me: Hey, Its Jasmine from school

7:10PM
Marcus: Hey, Jas, whats up?

7:10PM
Me: I just wanted to tell u that the yatch is leaving at 10AM and we will be meeting in front of my house at 9AM, the address is ______________

7:11PM
Marcus: Alright, thank you, I will be there!
~
I left my phone on the table and went to take a shower.

I took off my clothes and opened the glass door, turning on the hot water in the shower. It was streaming down my body while i was washing my hair and rubbing my body with shampoo, thinking about tomorrow. I was so excited i wanted to scream, I couldn't belive i was finally turning 18. "Time flies fast" I thought to myself laughing.

____________________________________

I left the shower, did my skin care routine and dried my hair, After i finished i wrapped a towel around my body and went to my room to change into my pajamas.

I put on my pajamas and started to search for an outfit i could wear tomorrow. "Ugh this is so hard" i said while looking through my closet. Suddenly i found a perfect beach dress i could wear over my bikini, but now i had to find the bikini i will wear under it. i sighed and went to my other closet where i kept my swiming suits. It didn't take me long until i grabbed a basic white bikini, it was perfect. I tossed the clothing on my table so i could wear it tomorrow.

I turned on my phone to check what time is it '8:34PM' the screen flashed. I decided to go straight away to bed since i wanted to be fully rested for tomorrow. I placed my phone on my nightstand, tucked my self in the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep while the cold air brushed against my skin.

____________________________________

*phone buzzing*

"Ugh" i groaned as my eyes slowly fluttered open at the buzzing noise. I looked at the time and saw that it was 12:03AM "Whos texting me at this time?" i said to myself with a sleepy voice.
~
Phone lock screen notifications:
11:59PM - Omg its almost ur Birthday!
12:00AM - Amara: Happy birthday Jasmine! Your 18 girll!!
12:00AM - Charlotte: Happy birthday Girl
12:00AM - Olivia: Happy 18th b-day!!
12:00AM - Cousin Lydia: Happy birthday Jasmine, sorry im not there to celebrate it with u, have fun on the yatch!
12:00AM - Jason: Happy Birthday
12:00AM - Sophia: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉
12:01AM - Marcus: Happy b-day Jas
12:01AM - Kayden: Happy Birthday🎂
12:01AM - Kayden: Sent you a photo
12:01AM - Chloe: Happy Birthday, wish u the best!
12:01AM - Cousin Lydia: Sent cashapp: $500
12:02AM - Cousin Lydia: Here is a little present for your birthday!
12:02AM - Colen: Happy Birthday
12:02AM - Lauren: Happy birthday Jasmine, Im so excited for tomorrow!
12:02AM - Lauren: sent u a GIF
12:02AM - Bailey: Happy Birthday
12:02AM - Sam: Happy Birthday
12:03AM - Xavier: Happy 18th!
12:03AM - Maria: O M G! Happy Birthday💕
12:03AM - Click here to see the rest of the notifications
~
My eyes were looking at the notifications "I cant belive that i just turned 18!" i said as i red all the massages that appeared on my lock screen. "No way-" my eyes widen as i saw that my cousin sent me $500 "Shes crazy!" i thought to myself as i clicked on her massage and replied with "Omg, you really shouldn't have, thank you so much, i hope i will see u on my 19th birthday!"

After i replied to her, i went back onto looking at the other massages "Everyone is soo sweet, i better reply to them" i said as i clicked on every notification and replied to everyones massages by saying 'thank you'.

... Thousand massages later, i was finally done with replying and my fingers were tired "Im going back to sleep" i said and covered myself again with my blanket. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep, once again.

____________________________________