5

THIRD PERSON

Five days after that day.

Haerin stretched her arms and then opened her laptop. Haerin doesn't know where Hanni is right now since Hanni said she will be back in a minutes.

Haerin began to write another chapter for the novel with a happy and excited look.

Meanwhile, Hanni.

Hanni was on the balcony, kneeling with her hands together looking at the moon.

"If ghosts exist, god also exist."

"Please.. help me. I kinda have a bad feeling...."

"I don't wanna leave Haerin yet..."

"I want to spend more time with her."

"..."

"Unnie! Unnie, I did it!" Haerin shouted from the living room si Hanni immediately went there and sat beside Haerin checking Haerin's work. "Wow, you did it."

"Yes... finally."

"Good job Hae."

"Thank you!"

"Well then, when are you gonna show it to Mrs. Park?"

"A day after tomorrow.."

"It's gonna be fine, I wrote a real experienced scenes to make it realistic like what Mrs. Park likes..."

"That's great, should we celebrate then?"

"Really?! Sure then!"

"Also, there's a place I'd like to take you..."

"Really? Let's go then?? I'm excited.."

"Yeah sure.."

They didn't bring a car anymore and decided to walk, it's like... late night walk since it's twelve midnight almost one a.m.

"Wow... it's so pretty here!" Hanni looked amazed while looking at the view of the night city.

"Isn't it?? I told you.." Haerin said and watches Hanni's reaction.

"I feel like... painting."

"Unnie..." Haerin mumbled feeling sad knowing Hanni can't pain right now.

"It's okay, is this your special place??"

"Yeah, I come here whenever I want to feel better. And you're the first one I brought here."

"Wow, I'm lucky then."

"Yeah, we are."

"You know, you're right. It's really comforting here, it really can comfort you and feels better."

"Right."

"You're good at finding some places like this."

"Why? Don't you know a place where you can find a comfort and peace?"

"Nope. I always stay at home and only do paint. I kinda doesn't like the world before. I planned on traveling but I canceled it thinking that staying at home would be better."

"That's worst you know. You can't stay at home forever."

"I know right, that's why I'm lucky too that I have found you and taking me to somewhere nice and peaceful places that I never knew existed." They both laughed and kept talking like there's no tomorrow.

"I like being with you. Like, I never expected to be friends with a ghost like you..." Haerin said and Hanni patted her head.

"Thank you, at least before I go to another life, I experienced to have a friend like you too and experienced hanging out."