6:Family squabble

Your pov:

It took me a while but I quickly found Weiss walking along one of the many hallways this school has

Y/n:"hey"

I said as she ignored me,I then walked infront of her and stopped as she simply walked past me still not paying me any mind,slowly getting annoyed and I quickly made and threw a snowball behind her head which made her stop

Weiss:"what is wrong with you!?"

She asked looking really angry

Y/n:"I can ask you the same thing"

She huffed and crossed her arms

Weiss:"I take great offense knowing that you of all people think something's wrong with me"

I rolled my eyes and got closer to her

Y/n:"y'know you didnt have to act like total bitch back there right?"

She gasped

Weiss:"how d-"

I stopped her not feeling to deal with her usual antics

Y/n:"no,you can be as mean as you want to me I dont give a shit but just because your jealous of Ruby doesn't mean you should treat her like she's...well me!"

Weiss:"ugh! What could I possibly be jealous of her about"

Y/n:"she's team leader you aren't"

She went quiet as a small smile crawled onto my face,I did find a tiny bit of joy in making her shut up like that

Y/n:"yes,it's a first for you not getting what you think you deserve hmm? Well guess what she's in charge and if you cant accept that then bitch about it when no body's around"

Weiss rolled her eyes

Weiss:"look I dont know what way of thinking you and your bad habits have caused but you dont get to go around telling me who I am and am not jealous of and even if I am who the hell are you to decide how I should feel!? Ruby isnt fit to lead this team and if I'm the only smart one capable of seeing it them we're all doomed"

Y/n:"y'know I never really got it,what did she do to you?"

Weiss:"that's the point,she's done nothing to earn her position and constantly shows that she's to young and inexperienced to be put in charge of anyhting,not to mention her inability to focus,make rushed decisions and take things seriously as if everything were just a silly game to her,Ozpin made a mistake"

Y/n:"you wanna know what I think-"

Weiss:"no one cares what you think! You're ability to be useful is so low that you were put on this team as a default,heck I'm sure everyone else during initiation purposefully ignored you because they realised what a waste if space you truly are!"

Y/n:"off topic....as I was saying,I think you're just being to spoiled,there's a reason why she's the leader and you aren't,quite frankly I enjoy being apart of this team more than I thought and you need to understand that life dosent go your way"

She rolls her eyes again and scoffs

Y/n:*sighs*"look,we're siblings so we should atleast be able to talk to eachother about this,c'mon let's go back and you two can talk things out,after all teams stick together right?"

Weiss:"i dont think I want to be apart of a team with you that's lead by her"

She said before walking off not giving you the time to speak again,you sighed with an annoyed expression as you turned away from her