3:Initiation pt:2

No one POV:

Nora:"WAKE UP LAZY BUTTS!!"

She shouted loudly which woke up the rest of her piers and annoyed them.

Nora:"It's morning! it's morning! it's morning!"

She sang which continued to annoy the others,Y/n simply made earmuffs out of snow which muffled the loud girl enough for him to ignore her.

Ren sat up and groaned

Ren:"Nora"

Nora:"Ren! Glad you're up,I cant wait hey you think we'd be on teams together? It seems weird huh?"

*timeskip*

Y/n was yawning as he met up with the others for breakfast

Ruby:"goodmorning Y/n"

Y/n:*yawns*"morning"

Blake:"well,it seems someone isn't a morning person"

Y/n:"I guess you can call it that"

You sat down around your friends as they happily chatted while you ate in quiet

Jaune:"so Y/n you excited about today?"

Y/n:"no"

Jaune:"what!?"

Ruby:"how can you not be?"

Y/n:"they're going to test our skills today,why would I be excited to possibly fail"

Everyone went dead quiet after that

Yang:"yikes,way to kill the mood"

Y/n:"call what you will I'm only speaking the truth,if you want to make it in this world you have to rely on your own survival how and skills if you can't do that then don't expect someone else to help you when things get dire"

Jaune:"I guess that makes sense...I dont think you'll like the rumours about teams then"

Y/n:"...what now?"

*timeskip*

No one pov:

Every other had gathered puside near a bunch of launching pads,Y/n was suspicious as to why the pas were needed but for now decided to ignore their existence

Ozpin:"you've all been training and honing your skills in efforts to protect our world from the dangers within it,today you will test those skills in the emerald forest"

Glynda:"I'm sure you've all been hearing rumours about teams,well I'm here to clear that up,each other you will be paired up in this exercise today"

Hearing this was enough for you to cringe as the thought of having to rely on others deeply bothered you

Ozpin:"as a matter of fact the first person you lock eyes with upon landing will be your partner for the next four years"

Y/n/Ruby:"What!?!"

Ozpin:"we've held you all back for far to long now,its time that we begin the initiation,remeber these creatures are out to destroy you so do not hesitate to kill anyhting in your path or you will die"

Upon hearing that Kaune let out a nervous chuckle while pulling at his collar

Glynda:"at the other side of the forest is an abandoned temple,there you will find the relics we've placed there,your mission is for each time to acquire a relic and return to campus,Good luck students"

Ozpin:"now,any questions?"

Y/n:"yeah,how do we get down there exactly?"

Ozpin:*smiles*"like this"