A Kraken and Mermaid date

Meanwhile back on dry land Patrick came back home. I'm home he said oh hey Patrick, how was today? Ursula asked it was... Okay I guess Patrick said and how's Ruby? "She's doing just fine. After me and Chelsea took her back to the ocean" wait, you take her back in the ocean? "Yeah, Chelsea insisted on bringing Ruby back into the water just so she could meet mine's and her friends. And bringing her to Atlantis to meet dad" You took her to Atlantis?! Ursula exclaimed yeah I kind a figure that she's wanted to know more about the ocean so I took her there Patrick replied.

Son, you're taking Ruby a bit to far about the six kingdoms of the seas, she's still just a child. Ursula said. Oh come on mom, Ruby is just like the rest of us, she wanted to explore the unknown reaches of the ocean, discovering new things. And she's just wanted to know more about her people and mine I mean what the worst thing that could happen? Patrick said

Back with Ruby and Chelsea they swam through the ocean for a while now until they arrive at their destination.

The place they arrive was this strange, amazing, magical volcano that's erupting out these seven beautiful stream of light.

Whoa, what is this place? Ruby asked. This is the well of the seven seas, it's where all the powers of the seven seas comes from. This is where your mother placed the Trident deep inside of it's core. Chelsea said. She did? How do you know about that? Ruby asked. Because she's took it from my mermaid queen and hid it in there, many have tried to get it back but died *Chelsea's voice started to be sadden about it*.

I'm so sorry, Ruby apologizes. It's okay, it's not your fault we were enemies back then. Chelsea replied. yeah right of course... *Ruby and Chelsea looks at the erupting surge of energy* soo... How are we suppose to get it? The kraken teen asked. Each current has it's own force, it own power, you have to swim through all the seven currents to get to the center where the trident is hidden. Only a giant kraken can survive it's raw power. It has to be you Ruby, Chelsea said.

The kraken teen looks at Chelsea with a shock look on her face after hearing what she just said. "Uh... Okay, I-it's just an underwater volcano of death ah heh. So step one, evaluate the problem *Ruby looks around and spotted a sunken fishing ship, she grabs it and threw it towards the volcano as it got caught by one of the currents.* Ruby and Chelsea looked up and saw the ship was getting thrash around inside the current like a ping ball machine before the ship got thrown out and barely misses the kraken and the mermaid as they saw the ship of before, was now compact like a crust soda can.

Ruby picked up the crusted ship. "Okay the problem is bad, it's really really bad" she said before the ship disintegrated into dust. The two looked at one another after seeing what happened to the ship. "Um...We might need some help" Chelsea said. But from who? Patrick? Ruby suggested. No, he must not know about this "why not his dad is the king, maybe he can help us get the trident from the well safely" Ruby you're not seeing the big picture, if Patrick's dad knew about the trident location he'll just put it back into the vault which means there's will be no peace between the krakens and mermaids "well how am I suppose to get through that?" ...Do you anyone who can help you get inside the well? Chelsea asked. Ruby took a moment to think until she realizes something. "Actually, there is one person that might help" she said.

Back inside the kraken palace we see The kraken queen talking to her servant until Ruby arrives. Grandmamah, Ruby said to her grandmother. "Oh Ruby what a pleasant surprise" she said happy to her granddaughter again.

Show me how to use my powers. Ruby said. (Gasp) Oh I thought you'd never ask. Grandmamah said as she guide Ruby to the training area of the kingdom.

Okay were do we start? Laser eyes? Ruby questioned. Before you fly through the ocean, you must first learn how to swim. "You know my swimming is pretty good, so maybe Icould skip ahead and we could unleash my laser eyes! Pew, pew. Pew, pew! *Ruby mimics shooting lasers from her fingers until Grandmamah press a button on the side of the wall which activates a turbine water jet and pushed Ruby with great force as she face slam onto a rock pillar*.