4

Papa stopped talking with Wilbur so we headed home.  I saw someone standing outside the door of our house.  As Papa and I got closer I realized it was my other parent. 

    "Pa!" I yelled excitedly as I ran toward Missa. 

    "Chayanne!" Pa yelled back as he caught me when I jumped into his arms.  "How are you mi Niño?"

    "Muy bien!" I responded in Spanish since I knew both English and Spanish. 

    "It's good to see you Missa," Papa spoke as he joined the hug. 

    "It's good to be back," Pa replied.

    We stayed in our group hug for a good 5 minutes before we went inside.  Papa went to go get some food for us while Pa and I sat on the couch.  I'm not sure if I should tell Pa about Techno.  He might think I'm crazy too.

    "How have you been Chayanne?"  Pa asked.  "What have you been up to?"

    "Not too much," I said.  "I've been hanging out with my friends."

    "Mhm," Pa hummed. "And what about him?" He was pointing in the direction that Techno was. There's no way.  Can Pa see Tío Techno? "What's his name?"

    "Technoblade," I whispered while staring at Pa with shock.  I looked at Techno and he seemed shock too. "Can you see him?"

    Pa nodded his head then waved at Techno.  Techno hesitantly waved back.  I guess we were both shocked that I wasn't the only one that could see him.  I mean not even Tallulah can see Techno.

    Papa returned with the food so Pa and I dropped our conversation.  Instead the three of us talked about random things.  I was glad Pa was back and I hoped he would stay. 

    It started getting late so I headed to my room after saying good night to my parents.  I waited another hour before I heard two doors close.  I quietly opened my window and climbed out.  I rushed to the forest to meet the others.  I can't wait to tell them about Pa.  I got to the clearing to find Leo, Dapper, and Tallulah already there.

    "You guys!" I exclaimed.  "Guess what!"

    "What is it Chayanne?" Dapper asked.

    "My Pa, Missa, came back today and he can see Tío Techno!" I exclaimed while jumping up and down.

    "No way!" Tallulah started jumping with me. 

    "That's so cool," Leo said while smiling. 

    Our hopes were riding high now.  Tallulah and I excitedly told Leo and Dapper of our plan to show the adults tomorrow morning and they quickly agreed.  The four of us got to work on the other two cuffs that needed to be built.  It went by a lot faster now that we had the design down.  We were done in two hours.  I put the chips into the cuffs and then stepped back to admire our work. 

    "Why don't we all meet at my house tomorrow at noon?" Tallulah spoke.

    We all nodded in agreement.  Each one of us took one of the cuffs then headed off to our homes.  It was only around midnight so I would be able to get decent sleep tonight.  I got to my house and climbed back through the window.  I set the cuff in one of my drawers then laid down.  I quickly fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up the next morning to Papa yelling at me to wake up.  I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I sat up.  Pa was standing in the doorway laughing at Papa's antics.  Rude.

    "Papa, I'm awake," I said tiredly. 

    That finally got Papa to stop yelling.  He and Pa walked out of my room so I could get ready.  And that I did.  I got ready for the day and quickly grabbed the cuff from my drawer and put it in my backpack.  I walked to the kitchen and found a plate with avocado toast in front of my seat at the table.  I ate while my parents talked about what to do for the day.

    "Can we go to Wilbur and Tallulah's house today?" I suggested.

    "We were just there yesterday," Papa said.

    "I know but we have a surprise for you all," I said while giving Pa a quick glance.

    "I think it'd be a good idea," Pa said obviously getting the hint.

    "Alright," Papa said with a sigh, "we can go."

    I finished eating then ran to my room to grab my bag and put on my shoes.  I ran to the door and hurried my dads so we could get going.  It was only 10am but I was too excited to sit still.  We finally walked to Wilbur and Tallulah's house.  When we got there, Tallulah and I went to the pond, talking excitedly on the way.

    "I can't wait!" I exclaimed. 

    "Me neither!" Llulah chimed in. 

    I saw Dapper and Bad walk up and Bad went to talk with the other adults while Dapper ran to Llulah and I.  About 30 minutes, Foolish, Vagetta, and Leonarda showed up.  It was 30 minutes before we had said to meet up but we were all excited for others to see our invisible Tíos.

    "Alright you four," Bad said.  "What's going on here?"

    "We have a surprise for you all," I said while grabbing the cuff from my bag. 

    The others grabbed their cuff as well and we went to a more open area.  The four of us each have a quick nod then turned onto our Tíos.  I placed the cuff on Techno's wrist then pressed the button to turn it on.  A bright light glowed before Techno became clearer.  I felt him place a hand on my shoulder as he smiled slightly.  I turned to see a man with blonde hair and red and white baseball shirt standing next to Tallulah.  Next to Dapper was a siamese cat like man with bright blue eyes.  And finally next to Leo was a female sheep hybrid with half white half brown hair and pirate outfit.  I began jumping up and down with a wide smile on my face.

    I turned to the adults to see shock and surprise on their faces.  Except for my Pa.  He looked happy.  Happy for us kids. 

    Just then I heard a sizzling noise.  It was coming from the cuff around Techno's wrist.  I also noticed a small stream of smoke coming from the cuff.  I heard a loud explosion and felt myself get launched before everything went dark.

1078 words
Sorry this took so long.  I had lost motivation for a while but I should be back now!  Love y'all <3