Chapter Two -Hair fall prevention

A good hot oil massage is the best treat that you can give to your hair. Rub hot oil into your scalp for at least one or two hours to restore the moisture of your tresses as this will replenish the hair roots and provide them intense nourishment. You can use massage your scalp with coconut, almond, neem, amla or olive oil.
Say no to junk food: Your first step towards healthy hair is to switch to a healthy diet and exercise regime. Include protein rich food like wheat, oats, berley, maize and brown rice in your palette

Beat stress: Yes, you heard it right. Stress is a major factor that leads to hair fall. So, try to control it with meditation, yoga and breathing exercises.
Avoid taking hot water baths as hot water opens the pores, making your hair follicles brittle leading to hair fall.

Another thing to be kept in mind is to use a thick hair brush and not to comb your hair roughly if you are facing hair fall.

Work out. Yeah you read that right work out, Exercise increases the blood flow through the body and that helps in stimulation of the scalp.
A good hot oil massage is the best treat that you can give to your hair. Rub hot oil into your scalp for at least one or two hours to restore the moisture of your tresses as this will replenish the hair roots and provide them intense nourishment.
You can use massage your scalp with coconut, almond, neem, amla or olive oil.

Keep the scalp clean and as far as possible away from chemicals. Use a shampoo that is mild.
To avoid hair loss in this summer, always go out with scarf or hat on the head. This avoids the excessive heat from the sun and allows you to prevent your hair from sun damage.

Before you go to bed, massage onto your scalp some warm castor oil. Shampoo your hair the following morning.
Try to employ this remedy at least once a week.To untangle your hair, use a wide-tooth comb. Always comb in a downward direction. Never comb hair when they are wet, as they can easily break.

Start drinking vegetable juices prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
Avoid using appliances that overheat your hair. Set your hair dryer on cool and low setting.
Changing the hairstyle and often change hair color can affect the health of your hair. The use of Hair Dryer is also one of the factors that can cause hair loss.

When the body does not get enough vitamins and minerals, it will have an effect on the hair, nails, and teeth. If you're on a diet, make sure you get enough protein and vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E. You also need other minerals and omega-3 fatty acids.
All the intake of vitamins, minerals, and protein can reduce hair loss while keeping the diet in order to keep it running well.