"THANK YOU JADEN"

COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER
SATURDAY EVENING
6PM
(little recap of what has happened
marcus and avery haven't talked to u just looked at you in the hallways they became a couple you and javon and close again and he started the morning vista again jaden doesn't know and this is we're we are now!!)

YNS POV

It was a normal Saturday jaden and I stuffing our faces with chocolate,candy,Chips everything we were watching a movie not really we just talked through the whole thing i was wearing this

with out the bag javon and jayla were out getting food and daelo was in his room i was laying on the couch when i opened my mouth "Jaden" i say still looking at the tv "yea" he responds "what would you do if i told you i liked your brother again" ...

with out the bag javon and jayla were out getting food and daelo was in his room i was laying on the couch when i opened my mouth "Jaden" i say still looking at the tv "yea" he responds "what would you do if i told you i liked your brother again" i say out of no where like yn are you crazy "what"he says sitting up "what would you do i toils you i liked your brother again" i say not noticing he had sat up "Yn look at me" he said i turned my head "are you being serious" i looking into his brown eyes i couldn't lie to him again "yea" i say and look down at the stuff we had eaten "Yn When did this happen" he said "well he came over the day after me and Marcus broke up and he came over and comforted me and took me to the b park and on the way home i thought i caught feelings but i wanted to really make sure and i did my brother only knew i finally thought about it and i do jaden i really do like him again" i say with tears forming in my eyes he lifted my head "yn i would do noting only be happy for you guys i seen how upset you were after him and his got together and i never want to see you like that again so i don't mind if you guys happen again or even go further that just meeting outside your window in the morning" he said "wait really" i say with a smiling forming on my face "yes" he said "THANK YOU JADEN"i say jumping on top of him and hugging him "your welcome" he says we sit up and unpause the tv and continue to watch the movie after a bit jayla and javon came home i got up and hugged javon he hugged me back "hey" i said into his ear "miss me that much" he giggled back "yea" i say "i have to tell you something" i add on "what is it"he asks worriedly "i'll tell you in a bit" i say i pull away "i'll be in my room"he says "kk" i hug jayla and we sit on the couch "i am gonna go up to javon" i say standing up "okay" jayla says jaden just nodded i walked upstairs i knocked on his door "come in" he said i opened the door and walked in "hey" i said "hey what did u wanna tell me" he said looking at me walk in "So before you came home i asked jaden what would you do if i told you i liked your brother again he said he would do noting"i said smiling at him he smiled back i he got up and hugged me so tightly "i am so happy right now yn" he said into my ear "i am too" he pulled out of the hug he looked into my eyes and kissed me i kissed him back we pulled away and he hugged me.

I went downstairs "hey i am gonna go home" i said grabbing my phone "oh okay i'll text you later"jaden said "bye girly i'll call u" jayla said "of courseee"i said and hugged her "okay byee" i said and walked to the door i went home "HEY MOM IM HOMEE" i said "hiii" she said i went upstairs.

i got cya he's into pjs

and done my skin care i brushed my teeth and hair jayla called me and i told her everything "Omggg i always knew there was something between you guys "she giggled "yea i am just so happy but tried" i say "you should go to bed" she laughed "yea i a...

and done my skin care i brushed my teeth and hair jayla called me and i told her everything "Omggg i always knew there was something between you guys "she giggled "yea i am just so happy but tried" i say "you should go to bed" she laughed "yea i am now so goodnight" "goodnight girly" i end the call and plugg in my phone and fall asleep.

An-i hate how short this chapter is but the best thing happened in it 😍 don't forget to vote anwayyy love you guysss xxxx

777 words ss xx