~"his in-." he pulled me into a hug~

1 WEEK LATER.
12:00PM,SATURDAY

Yn Pov

i had just woken up i wanted to have a productive day today i got up and went to the bathroom i brushed my teeth and got into my gym clothes

i made my bed and went downstairs my mom had left snore saying that she was gone into the city to do some shopping my dad was at work and my brother was in bed i got some  yogurt and some fruit i sat down at the island and ate

i got some yogurt and some fruit i sat down at the island and ate.

Once i finished my yogurt i went upstairs i put on my running shoes and told my brother i was going for a run i put in my AirPods i was listening to "Fine line -instrumental " (listen to it please it's so good" i walked out the door and choose to go left this time while i was running Marcus was texting me we have been talking a lot recently after the beach date it got interesting but my mind was still on javon we talked a little but not a lot he was late responding but i knew he had filming.

i finished my run and got home i went upstairs and got a shower i brushed and dried my hair i didn't put on any makeup i didn't feel like it today i went into my wardrobe and picked out a outfit

(listen to BLACK OUT DAYS while reading this part)
i layed down on my bed i haven't went on insta in a while.

while i sat on my bed scrolling through instagram javons post came up it was

him and a girl the caption had a red heart in it the comments was saying how much of a cute couple they were my heart dropped i could feel tears forming in my eyes my heart was racing i got up and ran downstairs i ran over to jadens tears falling down my face i got to his house i knocked on the door jaden answered i stood there with tears falling down my face  "what's wrong" he asked "his in-." he pulled me into a hug "yn i am so sorry" "i really liked  him jaden" "i know" he said while rubbing my back while hugging me i rigged my head into his chest getting his t-shirt soaked by my tears.

he brought me in side we went up to his room we sat on his bed i hugged him and cried "yn" "ye" i said trying to catch my breathe "there is something i have to tell you" "mhm" "the day before you got back from New York javon came into my room and said that he stopped liking you and that he was sorry for whatever he done between us and it was his fault" jaden said with a  crack in his voice i looked up at him "oh" i said wiping my tears "yn i should of told you sooner" "no it's okay i am happy we are best friends again i happy you are here for me" "no yn i am really sorry" "don't be you only wanted to protect me  i knew he was gonna find someone and forget about me" "yn he would never forget about you i promise" i smiled up at him "but if anything happens between you and him again i don't mind you two were cute together" he said i was happy he accepted that "thank you but i think i like Marcus you have to meet him sometime maybe at my birthday" i say "yeah"he said.

i soon fell asleep a little bit later i woke up to jess waking me up telling me to eat something it would make me feel better i walked downstairs and in to the kitchen i sat down at the island jess had made pasta we sat and ate i didn't want to talk about what happened a few hours ago so we talked about something else jayla asked me if i was okay multiple times.

we finished dinner and watched a movie together we were all in the living room daelo asked me if i was okay he truly was my favourite Walton he sat beside me and cuddled into me he fell asleep half way through it.

while we were watching the movie i texted my mom telling her what happened and that i was at the Walton's.

it was the end of the movie i brought daelo up to his room jaden and jayla were passed out on the couch i asked jess if it was okay that i stayed she said yes i got a blankets and put them over jaden and jayla and fell asleep.

An-ooo yns birthday is coming up but what a chapter it's so short but hopefully the rest of them will be longer x 🩶

818 Words 🩶