If I Can Hate You, Why Can't You? Chp 72

As they strode out of the garden together hand in hand, without any care in the world that someone had been staring at them, they went to their bed chamber to prepare themselves and then head out to Kulthum's family. 

"What are you wearing today?" Abdullah asked

"I think I'm wearing Ankara, why?" She asked, walking into the dressing room. 

"Nothing I just wanted to know so that I will also wear the accompanying clothes. Won't that be romantic?" He asked. As she smiled, her brown eyes twinkled cutely then she left to get dressed. As soon as she came out, Abdullah was left in awe. She was dressed in a very gorgeous fitted skirt and blouse made of Ankara. Her beautiful figure was clearly seen but what caught his eyes was the way the clothes blended in with her skin. It was as if the clothes were sewed together with her skin making her look like a beautiful picture. As she tied her head tie beautifully, she chose a marron veil to go with her outfit and walked up to him. 

"You haven't gotten dressed yet?" She asked, looking at her husband who was still dressed in his sleeping robes. 

"I will just now, give me some minutes okay?" He walked out of the room placing his phone on his ear. She walked to the couch and sat on it waiting patiently for him to come back. While she waited, she suddenly thought that she was seeing things because as soon as Abdullah's phone started ringing, her eyes unconsciously wandered to his phone screen and she saw the ID caller.  She shook her head negatively, pulling away the heinous thoughts that were rambling in her head and heaved a sigh.

"You think too much Ummi" she mumbled to herself. 

"Sorry about that baby, it was an important call that's why" he said and she nodded slowly smiling at him. "Let me go get dressed," he said and left. As he came out, she couldn't peel her eyes off him. No matter what he wears, he still looks dashing as always and today wasn't an exception. In fact, he was looking so breathtakingly beautiful, not handsome. He was far from that. 

"Take a picture it will last longer" Abdullah teased, noticing the way she was staring at him with awe. He was wearing a matching maroon brocade with a peach black ironed cap that stood right on top of his head like a crown. 

"You look breathtaking darling, I'm scared to leave you alone" she said. He smirked at her and snaked his arms around her waist pressing her to his body.

"You don't have to worry about that baby. You are the only one for me, I'm all yours" he kissed her cheek. 

"You are only mine and mine alone" she repeated again. 

"C'mon let's go" he said and they both walked out. 

"Your royal highness, my lady?" Anisah asked, dazed. Though she couldn't tear her eyes away from them, she tried her best to lower her eyes. "What about breakfast?" She finally found her voice. 

"We will have it at my parent's" Kulthum answered. 

"You look amazing, your highness," she said to Kulthum, "and you took your royal highness," he nodded his head in acknowledgment and drew Kulthum with him, leaving the innocent girl smiling foolishly. 

"Are you nervous?" Kulthum asked as soon as they sat in the backseat of his personal car. "You seem rigid," she smiled. 

"Do I look nervous?" He asked draping his arms on her tiny shoulders 

"Are you not?" She asked again, making him laugh. 

"C'mon baby, I'm not so stop asking such stupid questions already. You are making me cringe" he whined 

"Ahh… so you are nervous!" She laughed sensually. 

"You are not serious," he chuckled.  "You know we didn't finish our conversation last night right?" He started, she cleared her throat averting her gaze from him with a deep smile in her face.