In the Garden

It was Spring. 

All the brown and green tents were lined on the dry soil, with small patches of grass and tiny flowers blossoming. The soldiers were having their dinner as the sun set low. The cold breeze tousled my hair as I walked among the tents, watching the soldiers finish their dinner. Being a senior wasn't new, I just had to ensure that all young ones, who came to serve their country were in safe hands and trained the best.

SIR!

A young soldier called me out. 

"Yes?"

" Captain, General Min has ordered for your presence. Now."

It is not frequent for him to call me. We met nearly a year ago. He was one of the most strict and brave soldiers to ever be here, in this camp but personally, General Min was an amiable person. I am fortunate to have trained under him. Despite being tired I am bound to go to him. His house was a bit far, a horse would keep me up with a better company. With a nod, I instructed him to leave. 

At Min's House

The house was decorated with chandeliers, an aroma of expensive musk, and fresh white daisies. The candles were lit, and the dining table displayed antiques. General Min appeared in the foyer and welcomed the captain with a warm smile.

"Here's my champ! Captain Kim Taehyung, how are you doing, my son?"

Taehyung was Min's favourite. His utter devotion to his country and his discipline impressed General Min long ago. Taehyung smiled slightly and replied, All fine, sir. How can I help you?"

Min looked a bit hesitant and thus asked, "Son. I hope you don't mind me involving my matters. Taehyung smiled. No, sir."

"My daughter Min Y/n wants to learn horse riding; I couldn't find a better trainer for her than you. 

Taehyung, I want you to teach her; I hope you won't deny."

Then tomorrow, at 5:30 p.m.,

At your command, sir. With that, Taehyung exited. On the way, he admired the generals' garden. Beautiful tulips, lavender, lilies, roses, and daisies. His eyes noticed a young lady watering the bed of white daisies. The dusk made her face glow, and her black hair added a luxurious look. Her hat matched her pale coffee-colored frock. The wind was hushed, but silence started to scream, along with his heart.

He had been staring at her for a while when she glanced up from the bed of daisies she had been admiring. Her pale pink lips parted a bit, releasing a gasp.

Never in her life has she seen a man behold perfection within him. The god himself has carved those rare features of his face, carefully painting strokes of tanned skin and brushing each eye twice with hazel brushes. His beauty was alluring.

Their stares were getting intense, blood rushing fast, hearts beating fast...faster.

She smiled. corner of her lips, lifting a little, but it was more than enough to make his heart skip a beat. She rushed inside her home, and an urge to stop her rose in his conscience. Just before completely abandoning him, she glanced back at him, just to see that piece of art, capture it in her memory, and vanish behind the big doors.

To Taehyung, those brown-doe eyes were now more beautiful than any rose, tulip, or his favourite daisies.

With a memory like that, it would not be easy to dismiss it from his mind. Not knowing the pair of eyes that were staring at him from behind the curtains of her shyness.

-------------------------

I hope you all enjoy it. Please keep supporting. And do give ideas.