Fire and Ice: Chapter 6

"NAAAAATTTTSSSSUUUUU!" A high pitched little voice yelped
I quickly let go of Gray's hand and patted his back as we entered the Guild Hall.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!" the voice yelped again and suddenly a little flying blue figure flie into me knocking me over.
Of course it was Happy, I forgot to inform him I wasn't going to be home. I scratched the back of my head and chuckled.
"Sorry, Happy. I forgot to tell you I was going to hang out at Gray's for a little"
I was loosing it, I was dripping with sweat afraid we were going to get caught.
Happy squinted at me with his kawaii little face.
"Okay! Well now I know you're okay so its all good" Happy chuckled himself and then poked my nose.
He got up off me and Gray came over to lend me hand.
"So what did you guys do," Lucy said smirking as she walked over to us.
"What guys usually do" Gray answered laughing
"Maybe I could hang out with you guys next time" Lucy muttered smiling while twiddling with her fingers "So, Natsu what did you want to tell me last night? You kind of got cut off by Gray" she said giggling
Oh no. I dont feel that way about her anymore...
"It was nothing" I mumbled scratching the back of my head blushing.
Gray turned his head to look at me and I know he probably see the blush on my face thinking i still like her. I screwed up.
"Are you sure? Your face is red" Lucy replied laughing herself
"Y-Yes i'm sure" I stuttered, sweating even more "So you guys want to go get lunch in a bit?"
"CAN WE GET SOME STRAWBERRY CAKE?!" Another voice said, squirming into our conversation.
"SHIT IT'S ERZA" Gray yelled hiding behind me as I hid behind Lucy.
"My god guys" Lucy said laughing.
"So what time should we go?" Erza said running up to us all excited.
"Aye! 1 o'clock" Happy said to Erza.
Gray and I both slowly peeked out from behind Lucy as Erza saw us and grabbed the collar of our shirts.
"Hey you two! Are you guys getting along?" She asked pushing us close together.
"Eeeeeerrrrzzzaaaaa" Gray groaned trying to pull away but NOPE
Erza finally let go and harshly patted our backs.
"So 1 it is!" She said with a laugh and huge smile across her face. "Strawberry cake, strawberry cake, strawberry cake" she mumbled walking away as her eyes glistened as if she was about to kill someone just to get her cake later.
Lucy stood there laughing, but damn was she still beautiful. Now i'm having mixed emotions again.
"Ugghhhh" I groaned pulling at my pink locks.
"What wrong?" Lucy and Gray asked at the exact same time. They looked at each other and began to laugh.
"Just a headache" I lied "I'm gonna go home for a bit and relax i'll see you guys for lunch"
I said and whistled for Happy's attention.
"Aye, Natsu!" Happy yelled and flew right next to me.
"Okay, i'll see you then Natsu" Lucy waved
"Yeah... See you then." And I walked out of the Guild Hall with Happy