Fire and Ice Part 2 (im gonna do seperate pages for chapters now)

I figured out how to do chapters on separate pages XD (chapter 4 was added on the orginal go check it out)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5:
"N-Natsu" he moaned
I lightly gripped his shaft and began to stroke it gently.
Gray was still leaning over me as he let out a moan. His grip on my shoulders began to loosen and I pushed him over onto his back. I pulled his pants completely off as he laid on the couch with his face more red than ever. Guess he's not used to someone else being the dominant one for a change.
I leaned over him with a smirk and then leaned in even closer to kiss his soft lips.
I bit the bottom of his lip as I hear a small gasp as he continues to press his lips against mine. I once again trail my hand to his dick and gently stroke it as he lets out a small moan. My lips then left his and I trailed myself downtown, then my tongue gently licked his tip.
Gray let out a loud moan and grabbed a huge handful of my hair, tightening his grip.
I stroked my tongue up and down and then around the tip, finally inserting him into my mouth.
His grip on my hair tightened again as he went deeper into my mouth. He literally was a mouthful and I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth.
"N-Natsu..." He muttered with a loud moan.
I looked up at him as I still had his shaft in my mouth as I gently "sucked" him.
"Na-" He tried to say instead letting out another huge moan.
I began to go faster as I was getting the hang of it all.
Then faster, and faster as I could see Gray still completely red and his body shaking. I knew what that meant but I kept going as I liked the way he tatsed. Then my mouth gets filled with some kind of sticky fluid as Gray yells out the loudest moan I've ever heard from him.
I slipped him out of my mouth and I was correct his did come. It didn't taste that bad to be honest and I swallowed every last drop.
Gray sat up quickly and buried his hands into his lap covering up everything.
"I-I'm s-sorry, I c-couldn't help m-myself..." He stuttered all embarrassed.
I smiled and picked his pants off the floor and handed them to him.
"It's okay, I still love you." I said with big smile.
"I love you too" he replied with a smirk and still red "we should probably start heading to the guild before things seem suspicious." He mumbled.
"Yeah okay, let me rinse out my mouth first," I said trying not to laugh cause the joke was intended.
I ran over to the sink and dunked my head under the faucet letting cold water pour into my mouth. I then turned the faucet off, wiped my mouth and then walked over to Gray who was waiting at the front door. I ran out and waited for him to shut the door as he then came and walked along by my side. As we walked along having a conversation about how scary Erza is I felt a soft and warm touch grab my hand. I looked down to see his hand intertwining his fingers with mine and then hiding our hands behind our backs.
He looked up at me smiling and I leaned towards him to give him a light peck on the cheek. And then we kept walking with our hands intwined to the Guild Hall.

TO BE CONTINUED