47. Destiny's Child

BUNKER - LIBRARY

The brothers were flipping through books and scrolling on laptops, trying to find anything that would help kill God.

"Any sign of him?" Sam asked.

"Nothin' yet," Dean replied. "Chuck's probably trashin' a few dozen universes outside of CNN's range."

Sam let out a groan and scratched the back of his neck.

A noise caught their attention.

They followed the noise and saw a light disappear behind the door to room 28.

They walked up to the door to listen and Dean gave a subtle nod for Sam to open the door.

Sam did so and they came face-to-face with a mint green Volkswagon.

Two figures got out of the front seat and one got out of the backseat.

Other!Sam had a man bun. Other!Dean and Other!Seylah looked back at the rift they'd just come from.

"Bro," Other!Sam began, "we did it."

They fist-bumped.

"Dean> Sey?" Sam asked.

"Sam, Seylah," Other!Dean said.

"Sam?" Dean questioned.

"Dean?" Other!Sam replied in the same questioning tone.

Seylah frowned. "Uncle Dean? Papa?"

"Who is she?" OtherSeylah! asked.

"What the hell?" the brothers wondered.

At the same time the Other!Winchesters wondered, "What the heck?"

The rift appeared again and Other!Dean muttered, "Aw, nuts."

The Other!Winchesters disappeared, leaving the room empty.

They met up with Castiel in the map room and Sam began explaining what had just happened. "So this rift opened up in the middle of the Armory and these two guys climb out of a car and they look just like us-"

Dean interrupted him. "Except, no. And don't even get me started about the car. Okay?"

Castiel stared at them. "I am not understanding."

"Yeah, well, welcome to the club."

"It's like they were us, but from another world," Sam said.

"But how'd they get here?"

"They were running," Billie told them with hands on her hips. "Because God was destroying their reality. He's almost done, wrapping up those other worlds. And when he is-"

"It's our turn," Sam finished.

"Looks like. So we need to be prepared. I have the next step. For Jack."

Jack walked into the room holding a partially bit sandwich. Seylah followed with a small bag of Hershey's kisses.

Jack was chewing and let out a sigh. "I'm ready. Feeling, um, good about it."

"The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack's body. Step two is more spiritual in nature."

"Can you be more specific?" Castiel asked.

"Jack needs to find the Occultum."

"The Occultum?" Sam repeated. "Occultum. It's, uh, Latin for hidden. Where do we find it?"

Billie looked at Sam. "I don't know. It's hidden. Missing. For centuries. Sacred. Potent."

"Is it a weapon?" Dean asked. "W -- How does it work?"