10. Good Intentions

(Previous episodes can be added if you'd like; let me know)

APOCALYPSE WORLD – NIGHT

Jack and Seylah were sleeping. They could hear Sam and Dean's voices echoing from somewhere. They opened their eyes and sat up on the beds as they continued to hear their voices.

"Tough kids," Dean said.

"Yeah, and I really thought that was it for us," Sam replied.

"Yeah. Well, killin' vamps makes me hungry. Ah, home sweet home."

"The last few weeks have been a nightmare."

"You know what? We made it, though. You, me and the kids. Finally under one roof."

"And you know what, honestly, it doesn't matter where they've been. I'm just glad Jack and Sey are back."

"Right, home safe. Where they belong."

Jack and Seylah smiled as they heard their words. An alarm sounded off. Jack and Seylah were standing in his room at the bunker. They saw smoke coming from under the door, and ran out. They heard Sam and Dean yelling down the hallway.

"Jack! Sey!" Sam called.

"Sam? Dean?"

"Hurry!"

"Hold on!"

Jack and Seylah ran down the hallway.

"Jack! Sey! Help!" Dean called.

Jack and Seylah got to Dean's door, which was shut.

"In here! Help! The door, man, sweetheart! You gotta open the door!" Dean yelled.

"It's locked!" Jack and Seylah yelled.

"It's a fire! We're trapped!" Sam cried.

"What's happening?!"

Sam and Dean continued to yell. Jack's eyes started to glow and he tried to use his power to open the door.

"That's it! That's it! You're doing it! Jack!" Dean encouraged.

Jack's power stopped and threw him back against the wall. He fell to the floor. Sam and Dean were continuing to call out to them as they were coughing.

"Jack? Sey? Jack, Sey, please! Open the door!" Sam said.

"Jack, Sey, open the door!" Dean pleaded.

"I can't!" Jack told them.

"Jack, Sey, you gotta help us! Jack, Sey, please help!"

"Jack! Sey!"

The bunker was gone. Jack was standing in a room in the Apocalypse World, his eyes vacant as he looked into the distance. Seylah was chained to a pole, glaring. Michael appeared behind them. Zachariah was holding his fingers to Jack's head.

"Zachariah, these mind games of yours aren't working," Michael said.

"We're close. Okay, I'll... I'll keep trying," Zachariah replied.

"And you're sure thie... half-breed is our ticket to the other side?"

"Yes. And not just a single one-way ticket like the prophet's spell. This boy, he can open a rift big enough to march an army through. He has so much power. We just... have to make him use it."

"Then make him."

"Yes, Commander."

"Don't hurt him!" Seylah yelled.

Michael nodded as they both looked back at Jack, who was still in a trance. They turned to Seylah and a light smirk crossed the angels' faces.

Zachariah continued. "If fear won't break him, I think I know something that will."