Thoughts

Severus was completely baffled, first things first, she lives in the woods. Alone.

Without. An. Adults. Supervision.

Not to mention that she got kicked out of the Dursley's at 7. Seven. What kind of humans kicked out their child at 7!?

While he pondered what he would say to the headmaster, he did in fact, not want to tell Albus that she lived alone in the forest. He knew Albus would just want to get her back to the Dursleys. But, seriously, he didn't want her back there.

First of all, they were the ones that kicked her out at a young age, they would not want her back. Second of all, they are obviously not good people if they kicked her out, and, in his opinion, he thinks she would put up a fight, she seemed kind, but not a person to be messed around with.

She looked liked the person who would bite someone's ankles for even suggesting it.

He liked his ankles in tact thank you.

Not to mention that the girl was a damn parselmouth. She wasn't a slytherin descendant, he knew that much, so the question was...

How the hell was she a parselmouth?

He would definitely not tell the headmaster that, he would probably go senile.

Albus had shown him a few memories of Tom riddle, one of them him meeting riddle for the first time in the orphanage. And ever since he said that he could speak to snakes, the old coot had been suspicious of him. Not even giving him a chance to prove himself.

So, in conclusion he would lie and tell the headmaster that she was living with a new family.

And there was another problem at hand.

She had a fucking dragon.

"Fucking Potters" the potions master murmured to himself and kicked a small rock in frustration.

How he was supposed to smuggle that damn dragon in the forbidden forest without Albus knowing, because a normal family would not allow their daughter to own a dragon. He was damn sure about that.

So, now he had a lot of shit to do.

First of all, he had to sneak a dragon inside the forbidden forest, tell Hagrid to take care of the (way too large for its own good) dragon. Then he had to make sure that huge oaf didn't tell Albus, because he had a knack of telling things to people even though he shouldn't. He had good intentions, but he was just too dumb for his own good.

God he hated talking to idiots.

Either way, he also had to sneak a bunch of animals with the damn dragon too.

Brilliant.

Merlin, he needed a drink, actually, a very strong firewhiskey after all of this.

And that was just one of the issues, (god potters were such a hassle). She was also, a metamorphmagus, quite rare for someone who wasn't related to the blacks.

And the bloody girl was almost an exact copy of Lily, and of course she had a Doe she was friends with. Of. Fucking. Course. And even worse, a dragon taught her about the wizarding world, a goddamned dragon.

The bloody girl also looked at him weirdly every time he said the word 'muggleborn', was she a blood purist? No way, her mom was a muggleborn, but... yeah she was taught about the wizarding world by a dragon. A dragon that is probably hundreds of years old, okay. yeah. Maybe she is a blood purist.

The issues just keep on coming.

He snorted to himself and gazed up, seeing that he was so close to Hogwarts, he needed to come up with a lie to tell Albus, because no matter what, he knew the headmaster would want her to get home to the Dursleys.

He could, of course, tell the headmaster that she simply didn't want to go home to the Dursleys, and that she was way better off with the other family...

No that wouldn't cut it, Albus would still want her home.

He was talking about blood wards and how he would need her to get back to number 4 Privet Drive. And he, frankly, thought that it was bullshit.

What he could say however, was that she brought her back to privet drive, that was of course, the best option.

He nodded to himself and opened the rusty 1000 year old creaking door. The man strutted trough the corridors of the old school, his footsteps being the only ones in the castle.

He met by his colleague, Minerva, he nodded as a greeting to her and as did she back, she obviously wanted to talk to him, but seeing as her colleague was in a hurry, she didn't.

When he reached the gargoyle where the headmasters office was, he stated the, (in his opinion, childish) password. "Chocolate frogs", he rolled his eyes and began wondering what was going on trough this senile man's head when creating such an atrocity of a password.

The gargoyle began shifting, the stone making a scraping noise.

He stepped a step forwards, his black shoes landing on a staircase, as both his feet landed on it, the staircase began moving upwards.

He braced himself, taking a deep breath and opened the door, his usual bored and grumpy face plastered onto his face.

The headmaster looked up at the potions master and the light in his eyes lit up, "so you found her Severus?!" He spoke in a hurried and hopeful tone, before shooting out of his chair. Snape rolled his eyes, god this was such a fuzz.

"Yes, yes I found her" the man spoke, confidence in his tone, his facing showing nothing of his emotions. Albus's face flowed with happiness as he sat down, looking like he had no worries. "So, where was she? Was she safe? Was she-" he cut him off. "Yes Albus, she is safe." He spoke in a hushed and annoyed tone, looking completely bored and unbothered.

"So where was she Severus- oh tell me everything!-" the man kept asking question, annoying the portraits on the wall and Severus himself. The man held up a hand, signalling for Albus to stop talking, and so he did, hesitantly.

He grunted before beginning to speak, "she was with another family Albus, she is safe and she is completely fine and happy Albus." He was already bored, why couldn't they just get this over with? He saw the headmaster sigh with relief.

"Okay, that's good Severus, but now onto the problem" he added a pause for a dramatic effect "the wards, we need the blood wards back for her protection, you know that right Severus?" He obviously knew this, and had his lie perfectly lined up.

"Yes, I know that and i explained that to her "parents" and they didn't completely understand, but I told the child about what happened. She thought her parents died in a car crash." He added seeing the headmaster's confused expression, he continued "I told them about death-eaters and after some arguing they finally agreed, though the potter-girl seemed a bit upset." Albus nodded in understanding.

The man waited until Albus was done thinking, obviously waiting for some kind of reaction, hopefully wouldn't question him. After a minute or two he spoke once more.

"So, she's back at the Dursleys house then?" The man spoke with relief in his tone.

Severus couldn't be bothered to respond, so he just nodded, the headmaster didn't seem to care, the headmaster waved his hand as a kind of dismissal, and so he left the office feeling relieved.