Come Kill Me ☠

Inspiration credit: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=657679836409699&set=a.551163297061354

~

It all started as a quick text.

Alex had laid on his stomach on his bedroom's couch, a swarm of papers and books like a crater around him. Alex the meteor with his glasses sliding down his nose. His phone buzzed from under one of his textbooks and he searched to uncover it like buried treasure.

A simple skull and bones emoji.

Then another text right after. Come kill me.

The studying didn't seem so important anymore, a new series of events far more appealing listed in his mind.

He didn't need to bother to grab a bag of clothes or essentials.

June, Nora, and Pez were housesitting their brownstone and pet sitting David while they went their separate ways for work for five days. Henry was at the palace for family affairs, had been for the last three days and was planned to stay for another two more. Alex had stashed away quite a few sets of clothes in Henry's bedroom at the palace for these types of emergencies when he just wanted to get to Henry's side as quickly as possible.

A quick call to Cash and a plane was ready and waiting for his boarding.

Alex kept checking his phone the whole flight. He hoped Henry was all right, but wasn't one hundred percent confident in that hope.

Take the steps of the Kensington palace's stairs two at a time up to Henry's bedroom where Shaan had confirmed he was.

When he opened the door—he hadn't bothered knocking—the first thing he noticed was the lack of light. His eyes had to adjust. They did after some rapid blinking and squinting. Only then did he realise he hadn't taken off his glasses. He'd been so focused on his new plan of action he hadn't realised he had them on for the whole drive to the airport and the flight here, then also the drive to the palace.

"Fuck," he quietly muttered under his breath. He didn't take them off though, Henry had seen him plenty with them on—and Alex was sure it had been the spark to many intimate moments when Henry saw Alex with them. He did slide them back up properly on his nose with his middle finger. He liked using that finger to do that, it was a great way to flip people off without them knowing.

The next thing he noticed was the prominent lump under the covers on the bed. It hadn't moved, not even with Alex's entrance. Alex's worry skyrocketed and he practically pounced onto the bed, it creaked under his sudden added weight. He was never one for subtlety.

He searched for Henry's shoulder, but his hand landed on his side. He rubbed up his back.

"Oh Baby," he whispered. Henry was drawn bowstring tight. Drawn back and Alex knew he was ready to let it all go. He just needed the help of gentle fingers to ease his grip off the arrow.

He nuzzled the side of Henry's face as best he could, moving the duvet back with his jaw and furrowing his nose into the crook of Henry's neck. As Alex rubbed between Henry's shoulder blades and kissed the back of Henry's neck, he felt the small shakes start to wrack Henry's body. "Oh, Sweetheart, I'm here, I'm right here," Alex whispered between trailing kisses up Henry' jaw and over his temple and wet cheek. The taste of salt soon coated his tongue, and his heart broke a little. "Come 'ere."

Henry rolled over in a heartbeat, nearly squashing Alex in the process, but they managed to untangle the bedding off Henry. Alex toed his shoes off and slipped in next to Henry. Henry latched onto him, his arms around Alex's waist and his head under Alex's chin. His tears damped his t-shirt.

Alex kissed the top of Henry's head, burring his face in the soft blond hair and equally wrapping himself around Henry just as tight as Henry was holding him. Breathing was underrated anyway. He hated when Henry was upset, but god, he loved it when he could have Henry in his arms. Screw duties and responsibilities, he would stay like this for the rest of his life and have no regrets.

He wasn't going to ask what was wrong, he already knew. Meetings with his family had a way of tearing Henry apart and only Alex got to see him crumble. Alex then took care to kiss all the cracks back together until he could see that beautiful smile on Henry's face. Sometimes it took a lot of snuggling, a lot of tea, a lot of The Great British Bake Off episodes, a lot of cuddling with David... But from the way Henry's hands roamed down Alex's back, how his fingers caught on his jean's waistband, until they gripped his ass; Alex knew it was option not so PG-13.

Henry kissed Alex's Adam's apple and kneaded his ass through his jeans. Pulling Alex even more flushed against him than they already were. Suddenly Alex really needed to rid himself of said jeans—they were way too tight, damn skinny jeans, and he needed that skin-on-skin contact with the love of his fucking life. He needed to feel every inch of Henry, needed to kiss and touch him everywhere.

Alex pushed forward so Henry was on his back. With the new angle Alex immediately targeted his mouth. It wasn't long before they were both breathless after Alex plundered Henry's mouth. Their tongues caressed each other in a familiar way that made them both fumble with Alex's buttoned jeans, then the fly. Henry was thankfully only clad in his boxers and were very easy to slide down.

Soon they were panting into each other's mouths as they came down from their shared high. Their hands still roamed, mapping out the well-acquainted curves and dips.

Alex left sloppy, wet kisses along Henry's jaw, he sucked on his earlobe before he whispered, "I love you," and flipped them both over so Henry was straddling him. Round two was a lot slower and sensual as it was Henry's turn to wreck Alex with tender calculated rolling's of his hips.

Much later, the tv was on low and Henry was snuggled in between Alex's legs, back to chest. Alex slowly massaged Henry's neck and scalp, leaving a few kisses here and there. He moved the ring and key hanging of his corded necklace to the side so it wouldn't dig into Henry back. Henry caught his hand holding the two most important items in Alex's life and brought it to Henry's mouth. He kissed each of Alex's fingers, then kissed the key and ring.

Everything may get on top of them every once in a while, but with either of them at the other's side, they could get through what life threw at them. All they needed was themselves. Oh, and a good hefty amount of Jafa cakes and David head of Henry's thigh.

~

Did you know when I'm not writing fanfics, I'm writing my second novel? First one will hopefully be out this September 2023.
If you want to know more about my upcoming novels visit www.lilylaverick.com

My Discord: https://discord.gg/SyDGnjBkC5 - (if link doesn't work, comment and let me know, I'll send you a new one and hope it works.)

Have any requests or prompts you'd like to see me do? Comment them or DM on Facebook or Insta - Lily Obediah Laverick @lilylaverick_writer