chapter 34 hospital

Third person pro.

One month latter....

It's already became one month for zhan and yibo marriage no no not one month it's one month 10 days..

But still there is not much improvement in there personal life zhan will talk with him but he felt like he is outsider and they never touched each other atleast for once in this month whenever yibo come nearer to zhan then started to move for from his touch after the discussion yibo never try to go towards zhan's room atleast for once thinking zhan ge would not like it maybe he wants give some privacy to other person but don't know why it's making him so distressed.

And whenever he wants spend little time with him but most of the time zhan will be busy in his work he will go early and comeback at late nights yibo never gets a proper time to talk patiently with his husband it was like zhan always trying to run far away from yibo and he was waiting for zhan's return to him and talk to him. sometimes he felt like so lonely person in this big house.

But he just holding himself with hope of, that if not for today in future zhan will understand him, and they can lead happy life, why because zhan himself told him that he needs time to understand him to start there relationship but he always run away from him without any proper conversation how can person understand understand another feeling.

Whenever he feels lonely he will go to Mrs. Han spend most of the time with her and sometimes Xiao family members also come there to meet him often, leaving his father in law Mr. Fengmin he observe that in this whole month at least for once he never came here.

When he asked about it yo his mother in law she became silent without any word he was confused with this situations whatever happened all around him, but in these time he can understand his zhan ge little by watching lifeless eyes he can understand something is there that making zhan to face so much pain he understand that some matters are hiding in front of him but he can't speek out loudly in front of anyone.

He didn't know to whom he could ask these questions, why his zhan ge and his father is not talking with each other and why his zhan ge was sad what he was always thinking deeply what is the actual problem with is bothering him so much.

Was it he, is the reason behind the zhan ge depressed conditions no no it's not how can i, if I'm the one reason that zhan ge was like these, no but in this whole month he never saw him smiling whole heartedly whenever he saw him zhan is smile it's look more like plastic smile which he can clearly see on him zhan ge is clearly trying to hide something from me but what not only zhan ge but also xuan ge yu mom also trying to hiding something oh what was all these, please give me strength understand zhan ge pain and give strength to cure him please God please. Yibo prayed in him.

Yibo was sitting on a couch at leaving room it was already 10.30 pm at night but still there is no sign of zhan ge he was much worried about him he was thinking deeply while looking for zhan.

Normal zhan will come back before 10.00pm at night but today night it's already 30 minutes pased at 10 .
Why don't come back still now he murmured looking at the entrance.

Then he did the call to zhan one more time but its showing switch off.. Where are you zhan ge if you don't want talk with me it's okay but i just wanted see you for once before go to bed yibo thought with worried face.

Please zhan ge come back soon he again thought.

Then he did call to xuan but there is no response he again called him then after few rings he lift the call, before yibo could ask about zhan ge he heard the xuan hello which is coming with his sob... Xuan ge what happened where are yibo asked in tensed voice.