chapter 31 Mrs. Han

Third person pro.

When mrs. han went out from his room.

Yibo can't able control his tears anymore he started cry on his fate he didn't know what ever happening here he don't know why his husband avoid him like this.

He have so many questions which is unanswered, can he ask his zhan ge why he was avoiding him. While it will be good?

His head is throbbing so he started feeling intense pain in his head. After some time his vision started to become blur he wants to sleep now his body is not supporting him anymore to be awake he slowly lay on bed fully loosing himself hin deep sleep.

More than 3 hours after mrs. Han again came towards yibo bedroom it's already became 8.00 in the evening she knocked on door twice but there is no response from yibo she became worried then she opened the door saw it was unlock then went inside the room switch on the light then she saw yibo who is still sleeping Pecfully with worried face she nearer him check on his temperature by her hand but there is no symptoms of fever with sigh she look at the boy he looks so tired and she can observe the trace of tears on his cheeks he is looking so pale.

She wants wake him up but herself thinking maybe he should take rest.

Then switch on the bedside lamp she went out from his room while closing door she knows very well that yibo gets fear about darkness he never like to stay in darkness atleast for a second.

Looking back one more time towards yibo room she came down at leaving area, sat on one of the sofa.

She is waiting for zhan to come back but there is no sign... Of zhan's vehicle..

Mrs.han in other words Victoria han is a head servant of xiao family from long time she is same age as xiao Fengmin.

han in other words Victoria han is a head servant of xiao family from long time she is same age as xiao Fengmin

.

Mrs. Victoria han
(I know lot of members remember her she is Victoria song who acted as second lead role in louyang series)

Mrs.han's dad is personal assistant of senior xiao Mr. Yumen ( xiao zhan's grandfather) from her childhood she grow up in xiao family no one in xiao family look her as their servant she is like there family members she is nani of xiao zhan xiao chang in there childhood she also love yibo as her son what can she do yibo was like cuty pie for everyone eyes, no one can avoid him after all he is so sweet baby from his childhood. Zhan always respect her look her as motherly figure. Mrs. Han son' li bowen' he also work for xiao family as a driver for xiao Fengmin.

She knows about zhan's and yibo marriage which happened in there childhood but she never talked it with anyone it was secret between both xiao and wang family so she also keep quite in this mater never disclose it to anyone not even with her husband also.

She only knows that something happen between father and son about his career from them on they both are not in good terms after Chang's marriage zhan came out from xiao mansion started leave here in this mansion alone but mrs. Yu is not ready to leave zhan alone in this house like that only then she send mrs. Han here to take care of her son in her absence.