APOLOGY BONUS: Richard meets g.lee

Richard walked around the old barn a few times before stopping at the doors,in his hand were a set of keysfor an old 70s model dodge charger, it's owner wanted him to pick it up and bring it to her, he opened the barns doors and felt his jaw drop at the sight of the beauty, and not just any old dodge charger had just seen light again in years, he now understood who the daisy that owned this car was, and the value of it, never had he thought he'd see the day he would meet the legendary orange charger with a name he said slowly "The General Lee" he walked up to the driver's side and looked inside "never thought I'd see you" he said, climbing in through the window he put the key in the ignition and muttered something hopeful, turning the key,he felt a spark of joy as the car roared to life and quieted to a pur "What do ya know, it runs like new as well" putting it in gear he drove out of the barn and onto the trailer.
Just before he shut off the engine he decided to test something and pressed on the horn, a Dixie tune played a moment a when he did.
Five minutes later and he had the car strapped,chained,and ready for transport,he enjoyed the drive to it's owners house..

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't uploaded any chapters, lost my wifi for a bit and Wattpad didn't want me to work on chapter two or three offline for dumb reasons, anyway here's an apology chapter(isn't part of the main story btw but who cares)
I'll try to makes more chapters and upload them one a day like I had originally planned when I can, just can't yet because I still have no wifi at the time of writing this part and will be using public WiFi to upload this, hope you have a good day
-/\/\ozarela