Chapter 3~ An Interesting Acurance

Chapter 3~~~

RECAP~~~

About 1 minute after 1/2 way through the class I get a message from Karrie in my head that has me shooting up and running out of the class room, oblivious to the teacher's angry shouts and pounding feet behind me.

END RECAP~~~

Clarissa POV

I sot like a bullet out of the school and into the surrounding woods, barely concious of the fact that people were following me.

'Claire! Hel-hel-help! *sob* I can't do anything!*sobbing* ' she says to me in my mind. 'I'm scared' She whispers into my mind.

The trees and ground passed in a blur. I raced in my human form, I knew I couldn't show up in wolf form.

I finally made it to the clearing, at least 20-30 people behind me, I sensed werewolves coming in from the other direction, the ones behind me were from school and still in human form.

In the cleaing I saw Karrie in the ground, a rogue wolf in human form on top of her. Our father.

"Stop, stop, stop! *sob* Please stop! *sob* PLEASE! CLARISSA!" Karrie begged him desperately, I sensed the other wolves coming close.

"Get OFF HER YOU ASSHOLE!" I shout at him desperately.

"CLARISSA!" A diffrent voice shouts to me.

No.....

She's dead.

"Zara?" I said hesitantly.

"Clairey!" Zara shouts at me from her position that was at the start of the clearing where it blended back into the trees.

"DO SOMETHING!"She yells at me.

Our father gets up from Karrie with a sick look in his eyes.

"Hello Clarissa. Long time no see." He says to me evily.

"Fa-fa-father. What-ehat are you-you d-d-doing here?" I ask him, stuttering slightly.

"I came here to get you back." He grins at the end, a sick and twisted smile that sets off all my warnings.

"Come here Zara." I manage to get out of my frozen mouth. Zara walks slowly over to me, fearfully watching our father as he tracked her every movement. Zara got to me and hide behind me.

"We are never going back you sick bastard." I said to him, eeirly calm. He doesn't falter once and then yanks on Karrie's hair, gettting a painfilled whimper from her, and drags her up to him, staring at me as I stared at the back of Karrie's bloodstained blonde hair.

"If you want you dear 'sister' " He made air qoutes with one hand, "To live, then you will come back to me and you will do what ever I say."

He had the sick gleam in his eyes as he said that.

"But!-But!-" I looked around helplessly, I got even more mad as I saw all the bruises and cuts and scars over my dear sister Zara's body.

"Your not a father! How could you do this to your children! What did we do? Did we do somthing wrong? WHAT?" I yelled at him.

He laughed - LAUGHED!-and said to me, "I am none of your father's, I took you when you were 13 Clarissa, same as you Zara and Karrie. Your not even related! . After all, who would want you? Your worthless, trash, the lowest of scum, you should be dead. But I need you for something, so youm live. NOT COME WITH ME OR SO HELP ME I WILL KILL HER!"

Tears pored from my eyes as I stepped forward with Zara following me.

I just escaped.

But now I have to go back........