Finding Home

SEQUEL to 'One is Enough For Me'

You don't really have to read the first installment, but it has helpful hints in it, also I refer back to the things that happened in that book alot.

This is about Clarissa, Lila and Sam's daughter.

Prologue~~~

Clarissa's POV

We crept silently out of the house, our backpacks full to a bursting point.

My sister Karrie and I were finally leaving. My father had pushed us to our limit. He abused us and tortured us with anything he could, he uses his powers to make images so horrible it's the same as torture.But finally we couldn't take it anymore. He had actually made a move on Karrie..... but it didn't work. Thank God.

I couldn't remember anything before I was 13 years old so I always assumed this has always been my life. It killed me every day. I couldn't remember my father, did I do something wrong? Did I have a mother? Did I have any other siblings? I just didn't know.

But now, at the age of 18, I was finally leaving. We, were leaving

We were going to this town called Mixlon, it was originaly Milton, but they changed it, although they kept the high school name the same.

Something about the place calls to me, something was drawing me to there. But Karrie and I would live anywhere if it meant we could live the rest of our lives away from our father.

I have beautiful brunette-blonde hair that changes to midnight balck at points of extreme emotion or at will. My eyes are a pretty green, and had little black and gold flecks in them. I was tall, about 5'10 and I had delicate, feminine features, but the features still had a strong tinge to them.

Karrie had long bonde black hair and violet eyes that changed to purple, pink and blue in various shades. She was as tall as me to, but we were really thin as a result of not eating well from our father starving us as a torture.

What we prided ourselves most in were our virginies, and that we survived.

But I can't help but think my life would get so much better after we left.

Left him. His house. Everything.

We would be starting a new life.

A life full of living, family, and everthing you could want. And most importantly,

Love.

______________________________________________________________________________

Clarissa POV

As we drove to our new high school, apprehension filled me. What if we weren't accepted? What happened if they were mean? I sounded like a child, but at our old school they labeled us as 'the freak sisters.'

But the most important question swirling around in my mind, was, what if there were Weres going there?

I knew I was a werewolf, natrual instincts I would suppose,  because that was the only thing I seemed to remember. Karrie was to. She was a pretty wolf with dark brown fur with purple on the edges. I was really jealous of her purple edges, but I was pure white, and I could seeminly control a lot of elements.

But I decided it voice my concerns to Karrie, "Karrie? What...... What if there are Weres here? Or a pack? What do we do?!"

Karrie looked at me calmly over the steering wheel, "Relax E, it'll be fine. Breathe E, breathe."

E was her nickname of nicknames for me, first it was Issy, then Missy, then Mi, then finally E. It was unusual, but I was ok with it since it was purely sisterly love that came up with it.

As we pulled up to the school my senses went haywire. There were werewolfs alright. And lots of them.

____________________________________________________________________________

If you liked that prologue & chapter, please vote and comment.

VOTE                        

COMMENT                                                           the second part is coming after this regardless of votes

FAN

Thank you so much for reading this part.

m xoxo