Chapter 10!

__________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯!

I was currently sat in English class staring out the window daydreaming about absolutely nothing i didnt get any sleep last night and im absolutely exhausted. "Finney!" The teacher shouted I snapped my head towards her "huh what sorry" she frowns at me "was you even listening to what we're learning about!!" She shouts, "of course I do" "okay what's the answer to this question then" oh fuck...

"Uhh 10?" The whole class bursts out laughing "finney blake hopper!! This is English!!" I look at her wide eyed "oh... my bad?" "Get to detention now!!" I roll my eyes "okay..." I say grabbing my bag and walking out the door. "How stupid" I whisper to myself, I mean detention?? Don't make sense to me. I walk into the detention room and sit down, I hear the door open and see Robin walk in. "God he's literally everwhere I go ohmy" I whisper to myself. "Finney? Why are you here?" "My English teacher that's what"

"Never thought I'd see you in detention tho" he says sitting down next to me "shut up it was js a misunderstanding" I say, he looks at me and laughs "whatever u say amor" "where's the teacher aswell?" I say to him "he's never really here so me and Bruce just get to chill n do Wtv hence why we're in detention so much" I look at him and raise my eyebrows at him "righttt...?"

We've been here for 20 minutes and I'm so bored I swear there's nothing to do, the door opens and Robin quickly looks up "bruceee finally" I here him say. "Haha yeah sorry I took so long" he looks over at me "hey finney... wait finney what are u doing here" "exactly what I said" I roll my eyes at the both of me "just a stupid teacher?" "Still never knew I'd catch you in here..." he says "whatever" I say. I'm supposed to stay with them for another 40 minutes and with there terrible flirting.

Bruce and Robin were throwing paper at eachother being immature as usual until I get one hit me, "can u be careful" I snap "woah someones in a bad mood today" Robin says "yeah and ur making my mood 10x worse so shut up and leave me alone" I look away from them. "Feisty I see" Bruce says, I throw my head back "shut up both of you" I hear them both laugh and go back to being immature as usual.. 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

___________________________
WiFi is being bae again so☺️