Chapter 9!

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞"
"𝐧𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠"
__________________________________
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯!

I obviously cant just go up to them and ask them what we are. What kind of psycho does that!!
Until they declare what we are I'm not asking them, imagine how awkward that would be omg!!

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲!

Me griffin and billy were all sat in the lunch room, griffin and billy obviously flirting, "you two get a room" I fake gag at them "shut up finney ur just mad your single" griffin tells me "uR jUsT mAd YoUr SiNgLe" I mock him "I prefer to be single than do whatever you two are doing" I hear billy laugh "okay tell that to the people behind you. I turn around to see Bruce and Robin "fuck me" I say under my breath "what was that finney?" bruce asks, i look up to him "nothing absolutely nothing" they both nod and sit down. Griffin and billy obviously HAD to go back to flirting or whatever.

"Do you two really have to flirt infront of us?" Robin asks "uh yeah we do go flirt with finney or something" billy says "I meannnn..." Robin looks at me "ew no don't even think about it you two" they both roll there eyes "whyyy we're not bad flirters are we Bruce?" He turns to look at him "definitely not"

"don't lie to him Bruce that's very unfriendly" I say to him "I'm not!! We're amazing flirters" "whatever u say" I roll my eyes. "This is so painful to watch" griffin says "why is it" I ask back "first of all Robin and Bruce ur absolutely terrible flirters" I laugh "see even griffin agrees" Robin punches my arm "we're not terrible flirters you two ohmygoddd!!" "Yeah we're not" Bruce agrees. as soon as Bruce agrees the bell goes "well I'll see you guys later" I say grabbing my stuff and going to lesson.

__________________________________
Short chapter😭