chapter 4

I am sorry but im skipping straight to season 2 bc season 1 is kinda boring I'll make it as if there wasnt a time jump. Obviously nick and charlie are together and you and callum are not, but he likes you. Anyways its the start of season 2 yk.  Also, tao's mum adopted you officially and your parents went to jail for many crimes so your dad has life in jail and your mum has 28 years so she will probably live.

You slowly woke up. And then, you had the fright of your life. Tao was standing at the foot of your bed looking right at you. "Get up Y/N, its near the end of the school year. And nearly the paris trip" he says. "Also! Mum is so excited for parents evening. It gets a bit cringe so be prepared for that." You shooed him out and got changed into your uniform.

You looked at your self harm marks you gave yourself yesterday after a panic attack.

Nobody knew, and you were terrified people would find out. You wrapped bandages around your arms just to be safe. You hoped they weren't noticeable. Once you and Tao had got out the door and walked to the shop, you met up with Isacc and charlie. Right when tao was giving relationship advice to charlie, elle walked in. "Is tao really giving charlie relationship advice?" She asked you.

Tao gasped. "Rude!" He said in an accent rolling his Rs. Tao and elle walked to the apple juice bit. Only 1 left. You looked around. Everything else was fully stocked. Why did this happen? Was it fate? You rolled your eyes and walked out of the shop, right when someone tried to walk in. You look at the figure of callum standing infront of you. He caught you before you crashed into a shelf.

Tao noticed and rolled his eyes. "Hands off my brother!" He says and practically dragged you out of callums arms. Callum laughed nervously. "Big brother energy huh?" Callum mocks tao, playfully. Tao didnt know how to feel about callum. He didn't like him but he didn't dislike him.

However, he was more towards the like side because of how happy you get with him. You all walked to school once people had paid for their stuff. You all said goodbye to elle and walked into school. Once you and callum got seated, you turned around and saw nick erunning off with carlie. "God i feel so single." You sighed. "I can fix that" callum says. You laugh and say, "well played pretty boy." You thought he was joking.

Someone as attractive and nice as him couldn't possibly like you. Right?